[WINNER ANNOUNCED] kbr1656 GIVEAWAY #4 - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts US Steelbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
WINNER: Blurian

Welcome to Ninja Week 2018!
#bestweekever

I have been very blessed by the kindness and generosity of so many members here at Hi-Def Ninja. Ninja Week has treated me well each of the last few years. For the first time, I have a few items that I am giving away. They are not necessarily highly sought after, but if someone out there can enjoy them, awesome.

UP FOR GRABS:
My fourth and final giveaway is a double. I have a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 steelbook from FYE and a Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them steelbook from Best Buy here in the USA. They are open, but the discs have never been viewed. There is the smallest of dents on the front of Fantastic Beasts, but it is not noticeable unless you point it out.

IMG_20180221_222029.jpg

DURATION:
February 22nd-25th, 2018 (entries close at 3:00 PM)

WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
All registered members regardless of post count.

Terms and Conditions:
One post/entry per person.
Entries close at 3:00 PM (1500 EST) on Sunday February 25th.
I will pay shipping for anywhere in the US. Winner will pay shipping to anywhere else.

HOW TO WIN:
1. Thank this post.
2. Answer this simple question:
What is your favorite book or movie from the Harry Potter universe and why?

Last edited:
Thank you!! #bestweekever

The first Harry Potter book. Read it in fifth grade and been a fan ever since!

Reactions: kbr1656
Never read the books but can say without question it is Sorcerer's Stone.

Why?

Because I was not even closely interested in these books or movies. Serious ZERO desire. Then one night there was nothing on TV I cared about so I was putzing online and left the channel where it was on the TV. Next thing I know I'm watching Sorcerer's Stone and I'm like, man..I'm an IDIOT! This movie ROCKS! The next Christmas, at my urging, the wifey got me the entire Harry Potter series in a box set. That's why...if I win...I'd love Fantastic Beasts, but am not planning on getting Potter in steels so you can draw a 2nd winner and let them have Harry Potter!!!

Best of Luck everyone....and thanks much for the contest!!

My fav movie is The Prisoner of Azkaban. I love it due the darker and more adult tone it had after first two movies, and that time travel sequence was mind blowing.

Great Give-Away @kbr1656 :woot:

My favorite HP film is Prisoner of Azkaban :cool: That one was dark and setup the tone for the rest of the films, plus it introduced us to Sirius Black! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite Harry Potter book is the Prisoner of Azkaban because. It’s Was the first of the series that I took the time to read.

I would have to say Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, most detail and best plot lines

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you for the great giveaway. Favorite movie has to be Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone. Reason being is that I put off watching this and the LotR movies as back at that time fantasy movies were not my thing but an ex and her family basically strapped me down to watch this and the rest is history...I was hooked and rewatch the series every couple years if not yearly.

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite movie in the series is the 1st one because it is the girl of my dream's favorite and we had a great time watching it together.

Thank you for the giveaway...

For me Chamber of Secrets movie.....small part when Harry speaks parseltongue to the snake, was hooked after that and enjoy the whole series, including Fantastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.