[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity..
A deep lenticular of Contact that represents the first few minutes :) What a trip !!

Ghostbusters.
With a Proton Pack type Slipe with embossing. Maybe some green slime on it or marshmallow puff.
A second packaging as a ghosttrap or front of ecto1, like the reveal.
Of course with ghostbusters trading cards and balloons for the kids.

"End of Days" would be my choice which deserves an exclusive blu-ray steelbook with embossing in full slip package :drool:

2kQQ8KcphO94h2OS8VCIgllm8Qz.jpg

Iron Giant....some nice Mondo artwork fullslip and another deeeep lenti effect version

I would pick "La La Land" and "Arrival" from last year, "Big Fish" or "Lost In Translation" from the past, thank you for the giveaway...

I would love an exclusive of 'Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon' with embossing and texturing on the fullslip. I think this image would make a nice Lenti ......

CTHD2.jpg

Spike Lee's "The 25th hour" -- digibook of 25 pages, last page sporting this:

"It all came so close to never happening. This life came so close to never happening."

Thank you for this opportunity!
I hope u can wow everyone with an exclusive Asian title and my dream release is Once Upon A Time In China all 7 movies boxset kept in a magnetic box with premium treatment!

The Big Lebowski WEA steel + a killer glossy embossed full slip would make me happy.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.