[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (3 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #93

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July)
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 3 of 6:

Le Grand Bleu 1/4 slip, sealed, mint.
DSC_0043.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Click the green 'Tick' to Thank the Thread

2) If you were to have one final meal, what would it be? Post picture(s) with an explanation of your choice! (drinks can be included)

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 3rd August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
My favourite meal would be

uploadfromtaptalk1406396291327.jpg

Pie and mash

This is a meal I had as a kid with my dad before he died! Also it's a meal I now share with my son before we go to Millwall!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would have Big Mac and pizza because I am lactose intolerant so I haven't had either of these in what feels like a life time. and if it's my last meal then forget it I will indulge.

mcdonalds-Big-Mac.png

larosas_pepperoni_pizzas.jpg

I would drive through In-n-Out and get my usual: double-double, fries, Coke and a chocolate shake. And I would also get a strawberry shake since it's my final meal. I'm crazy like that.
xdtsf8.jpg

2d267w8.jpg

Porcini Rubbed Delmonico Ribeye steak from Capital Grille in Beverly Hills, because it is so damn good you you will thank god that food like this exists. Plus they use 15 year old aged balsamic vinegar that is reduced and used to marinate the steak before being grilled which makes a dark burnt outer crust with a perfectly pink rare center. Truly a gift from the gods!!

Thanks David & Kimchi for the great giveaway.

I'm afraid its a good old Scottish diet for me.....fried mars bar and Irn Bru to wash it down with

deepfri.jpg
Irn-Bru_403432.jpg

Great giveaway thanks
if i could eat any meal it would be the meal i had a Gaucho Restaurant last year, 3 different cuts of very nice steak, cooked amazingly with great chips.
add a nice cold bottle of lager and it doesnt get much better than that!
20130928_222231_zpsrpu7tbnz.jpg

Thanks for the give-away !

I would have a nice sole meunière :

3022575-4305465.jpg

A crème brûlée :

creme_brulee.jpg

And Deborah Ann Woll :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :

Deborah+Ann+Woll+Warner+Bros+Comic+Con+International+SuqwrGk3fUQl.jpg

Delicious :).

Last edited:
Most definitely a steak, but like a 72Oz rump, cooked rare, with every side order I could think of! Drink would have to be a milkshake, preferably Oreo - and dessert would be the TGI Friday mega popcorn sharer sundae! (can't post pics whilst at work!)

Hungary is famous for its cookies.
I like this best, would be able to eat it till I die - or at least till I :vomit:...
dioskosarka.JPG

It is a bit tricky to create, but with properly made fillings (based on walnut or almond or both) it is :drool:!
Thanks for the GA!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway.

I'd pick chicken chop suey with egg fried rice and to drink it would be the best JD..
for no other reason then that it's all so tasty

2014-07-29-22-06-34-716107329.jpeg
images-6.jpeg