All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Noodles Giveaway Series #2 - Kill Bill: Vol 2 Soundtrack Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Hello fellow Ninjas, and welcome to my giveaway!

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count.

PRIZE:

Item is brand new/sealed.

kill bill.jpg

RULES:
To enter, simply answer the following question:

What genre of film (martial arts, western, horror etc) would you like to see Tarantino do next and why? Please try and be creative with your answer!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Postage to anywhere in the world will be covered by myself. I will contact the winner(s) for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Please click HERE to support the site.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I'd like him to do some comedy films, it's my favourite genre.

I'd love for him to try something new since he's one of my favorite directors so I would pick horror. It would be interesting to see how he would handle it. I'm sure we could expect plenty f gore but I'd love to see how he would use his trademark dialogue in a horror film.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Tarantino can write any kind of movie, but my favorite are definitely his Gangster and Drug/crime lord flicks. How about a Bonnie and Clyde remake? A little bit of everything...
tumblr_na2sbpXT8l1rodtxdo1_500.gif

102-Bonnie-and-Clyde-quotes.gif

tumblr_lzxhywqFoZ1qdx4k4o1_500.gif

Would love to see Tarantino do an alien invasion movie just to see Sam Jackson fight some aliens.☺

Excellent giveaway!

In all onesty Tarantino will always stick to his genres but it would be fun to see him do a comedy. Perhaps a parodied version of Pulp Fiction or Resevoir Dogs.

I think he should definitely do a sci fi/western film, something like mad max because I think his style of violence and humour could make for a orignal sci fi film.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Would love to see Tarantino do an animation action movie, that should be outrageous fun! :woot:

Thanks for the give-away!

Trigun could be just up his alley, with Cowboy Bebop on the way, might as well mine other anime.

Hello fellow Ninjas, and welcome to my giveaway!

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count.

PRIZE:

Item is brand new/sealed.

View attachment 220076

RULES:
To enter, simply answer the following question:

What genre of film (martial arts, western, horror etc) would you like to see Tarantino do next and why? Please try and be creative with your answer!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Postage to anywhere in the world will be covered by myself. I will contact the winner(s) for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Please click HERE to support the site.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.