All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Noodles Giveaway Series #2 - Kill Bill: Vol 2 Soundtrack Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Hello fellow Ninjas, and welcome to my giveaway!

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count.

PRIZE:

Item is brand new/sealed.

kill bill.jpg

RULES:
To enter, simply answer the following question:

What genre of film (martial arts, western, horror etc) would you like to see Tarantino do next and why? Please try and be creative with your answer!

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Postage to anywhere in the world will be covered by myself. I will contact the winner(s) for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Please click HERE to support the site.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

For me it's horror my fave genre I'm a little tired of the ghosty, paranormal type films and would like to see Tarentino really let loose with his blood and guts style on a new one

What about a time travel movie. That would be sweet! Tons of cool dialogue and violence with a head scratcher ending. Sounds like my cup of tea :woot:

Definitely horror. I'd love to see him tackle some sort of psychological horror, maybe in the vein off The Exorcist or something.

Horror - Id love to see his direction with a Trick R Treat like horror film enough with the found footage stuff. Plus his soundtrack work would probably be fresh and very interesting. He seems to love adding things for those who love cinema so itd be a nice homage

It would be intereting to see him do something out of his "comfort zone". Although one could argue True Romance was a Rom-Com (though he did not direct). I'd like to see something set out in space. So Sci-fi related, like Event Horizon or Sunshine or Solaris or something like that

I would love to see Tarantino take on a real monster movie. Or maybe also a comic book adaptation like making Penance into a full worthy superhero movie.

I would love Tarantino to make a horror. It could be so graphic and old school but with a lot of taste.
Also a sci fi would be quality too for the same reasons and old school feel

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

As a lover of classic cinema, I'm absolutely certain that QT is dying to put out a hard-boiled detective movie and he should give in to that impulse. Maybe the story of Winston Wolf's early years, before he became a fixer. I envisage this as sort of a cross between Chinatown and Drive. But with better dialogue than either and an ending that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.