All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Noodles Giveaway Series #3 - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Empty Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Hello fellow Ninjas, and welcome to my giveaway!

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 22 - Feb 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count.

PRIZE:

Steelbook is empty (no game included) and is brand new/sealed, but does have a slight spine slash unfortunately. I have two of these to give away!

mgs.jpg

RULES:
To enter, simply answer the following question:

Which game was your favourite from the MGS series and why?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Postage to anywhere in the world will be covered by myself. I will contact the winner(s) for their mailing info.

Good luck everyone!

Please click HERE to support the site.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great giveaway, I get all my games with steelbook cases and believe it or not, haven't gotten Metal Gear yet, so perrrrfect! MGSV is unfortunately my favorite to my knowledge as it's the only one I've ever played. Didn't have a PlayStation before the PS4 :)

Metal Gear Solid 3 - I loved that game.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Loved MGS2. The opening scene. The amazing score by Harry Gregson Williams and of course the mind playing revelations in the end. Truly amazing.

Amazing Give-Away @Noodles :cool: :notworthy: THANK YOU! :thumbs:

I'm a HUGE Metal Gear Solid fan! The 1st one on the PS1 is definitely one of the BEST games I've ever played, the gameplay, the characters, and the music... WOW! But I absolutely fell in love with Snake Eater! Best damn game... EVER!

I still have my Collectors Editions and MANY MORE items that I haven't taken pics of! :photo: :thumbs:
mgs hd collection.jpg mgs4 collectors edition.jpg

I've been a fan ever since the first one came out on Playstation, that is my favourite. Lot of childhood memories attached to it:smug:

Thanks for this giveaway:thumbs:

Metal Gear Solid, 1st one, loved the different style at the time, the stealthness, kind of seemed like the start of cinematic story telling in video games, have enjoyed it since....Thanks for the giveaway..

Many thanks to you all for taking part in my #NinjaWeek giveaway! I had a blast reading your answers. :)

And the winners, as chosen by Random.org, are...

@meaner and @Bunk - congratulations! :D

I'll be in touch soon to get your shipping details. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bunk and meaner
Status
Not open for further replies.