All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - BOTTLENECK GALLERY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Bottleneck.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An astonishing, sold-out STAR WARS print by artist Gabz!
Star Wars by Gabz.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about STAR WARS and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. Shipping fees will be covered by Bottleneck Gallery as they will be shipping directly to the winner from their own warehouse.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Bottleneck Gallery website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-02-21 20.48.00.png
    Screenshot 2016-02-21 20.48.00.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 257
2016-02-22-10-04-58-257772674.jpeg

I love the fact that it is all set in a used, broken down galaxy that you can immerse yourself in completely.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Reactions: tridon

I honestly don't think Star Wars would be the huge success it is without John Williams fantastic score. It makes me want to wave my arms around like a conductor whenever I hear it.

Awesome giveaway, the first thing that hooked me into star wars saga (age 10 years old) is this one. BEST INTRO OF ANY MOVIE PERIOD

Reactions: chunk and tridon
image.jpeg
Stellar giveaway folks.

Gotta be the TIE Fighter for me. Firstly I love the screaming sound it makes as it flies through the sky. Second reason is the noise of the blasters which is awesome. Third reason is the design, which is so simple but amazing to study.

Many thanks for the awesome giveaway Bottleneck and @tridon. :notworthy:

There's many things I could post about Star Wars that I love. But one of my favourite memories is something rather simple, and I apparently proceeded to call everyone a Nerf Herder after seeing The Empire Strikes Back for the first time as a kid. :LOL:

As to why I love Star Wars so much... it was the first franchise I fell in love with and still remains my favourite to this day. There's also so many relatable and likeable characters. And lets not forget that soundtrack! The original trilogy is perfect. :drool:

Awesome give away!
It is tough to pick one thing out of the greatness of the original trilogy. Multiple Scenes, dialogues, Music, effects, art... Everything is so good but for me this is it:

star_wars.gif

I watched the movie I got the first figures and since then i am a toy collector. I love my vintage 3 3/4" figures. All opened and beaten up from endless hours of playing every Scene of the movies. Since then hundreds of figures were added from every kind of Franchise but this was the start: Star Wars.

Reactions: tridon and Akina

I like the little things. The worlds created and the people and races. Just an all encompassing new world.

Last edited:
Darth vader has always been my favourite Star Wars character and favourite movie villain because he has everything a good villain needs, an awesome costume, a great menacing voice and a tragic backstory.

Thanks for the giveaway!

image.jpeg

tw_star_wars_11.0.gif

Thank you for the giveaway!

There are lots of things i like about Star Wars but the battle scenes are always awesome.

empire-strikes-back-chewbacca.jpg

I like how a giant fury creature who doesn't actually talk is a very interesting character, and his relationship with Han Solo.

Thanks for the give-away!

3708458-star_wars_legends_image_626.jpg

The sense of wonder that the whole franchise brings. The fact that you can watch the saga & be enthralled, be taken away to a galaxy far, far away. To flash back to that first watch, whether it was a month ago or nearly 40 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.