All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - DHM - PEANUTS 3-print bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
DHM.jpg

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An amazing 3-print bundle (valued at $290 USD) including all of the IT'S THE GREAT PUMPKIN, CHARLIE BROWN prints by artists Tim Doyle and Ridge Rooms. Included (left-to-right) ... standard edition, variant edition, and glow-in-the-dark edition.
Charlie Pumpkin - Doyle & Rooms reg.jpeg
Charlie Pumpkin - Doyle & Rooms var.jpeg
Charlie Pumpkin - Doyle & Rooms GID.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Dark Hall Mansion has been on a roll, releasing prints based off of classic animated films/shows such as PEANUTS, POPEYE, and SINBAD. Which classic cartoon would you love to see them tackle next? Chime in below!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• DKM_twitter_400x400.jpg
    DKM_twitter_400x400.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Wow, adore these prints!

Keeping in the Halloween/pumpkin vein, I'd love to see a print for The Halloween Tree. Might not necessarily be considered a "classic" but its a classic to me & could be made into a wonderful print.

Reactions: tridon
The next I would like to see from them is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway and a great start to Ninja Week!!!

Thanks for the Amazing giveaway

Looney tunes or turtles

Wow, those look awesome!

Thanks for the giveaway Tridon!

If i had my druthers i'd like to see Tom and Jerry turned into a poster and if one can be made of Sniffles, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.