All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - FLICKER ALLEY - Blu-ray bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Flicker Alley.jpg

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
An amazing Blu-ray bundle which includes SteelBooks of A TRIP TO THE MOON and CHAPLIN’S MUTUAL COMEDIES plus 3-D RARITIES and L’INHUMAINE.
A Trip to the Moon SteelBook.jpg
Chaplins Mutual Comedies SteelBook.jpg
3-D Rarities.jpg
351756597.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below to let us know which classic film (years 1895 to 1960) you’d love to see as a restored Blu-ray within a SteelBook package!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. Shipping fees will be covered by Flicker Alley as they will be shipping directly to the winner from their own warehouse.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Flicker Alley website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Attachments

• FALogo.jpg
    FALogo.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

Id really love to see the Laurel and Hardy movies given the steelbook treatment. They would then be the centrepiece of my collection!

Reactions: tridon
It'll never happen, but I'd love to see von Stroheim's Greed (1924) given the restoration it deserves in a beautiful steel package. Thanks so much to HDN and Flicker Alley for the awesome giveaway!!

WOW great prices :wow::wow::wow: I adore Chaplin :drool::drool::drool:

Thank you so much Ken for hosting this give-away and thanks for the sponsoring Flicker Alley :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I would love to see a Steelbook for Seven Samurais by Akira Kurosawa :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Song of the south. Would love it

Status
Not open for further replies.