All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - LEGENDARY - CRIMSON PEAK Crest print

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Legendary banner.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Legendary has kindly donated their awesome CRIMSON PEAK screen print by artist Bartosz Kosowski:
Crimson_Full_WEBSAFE_1024x1024.jpg

(Video by @Snollygoster)

HOW TO WIN:
CRIMSON PEAK was directed by Guillermo del Toro. Reply below with a film idea that you think del Toro would be perfect for (could even be an adaptation of something — novel, cartoon, comic, etc.)!

GDT Filmography:
CRONOS
MIMIC
THE DEVIL’S BACKBONE
BLADE II
HELLBOY
PAN’S LABYRINTH
HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY
DON’T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK (written by)
PACIFIC RIM
CRIMSON PEAK
THE STRAIN television series

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Legendary website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Click banner below to head to the Legendary Shop to save 20% off your order with discount code NINJA20 (Ninja Week exclusive)!
Legendary discount.jpg

Attachments

• Legendary logo.png
    Legendary logo.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Well seeing Del Toro beeing involved in the production of the cancelled Silent Hills game with Kojima, i'd really like to see him doing a Silent Hills / P.T. based movie!

Reactions: tridon
Well, seeing as he's probably never going to get around to At The Mountains of Madness, I'll pick something else.

I've always wanted to see what GdT could do with The Neverending Story. I think he could turn that in to something very interesting, darker than the original (which was already pretty dark to begin with), strange creature design, fascinating sets & whatnot. I'd love to see that!

Well, since Pacific Rim 2 has been delayed for an undefined time period. Would love to see him do something with vampires again (Blade movies were very entertaining).

I am a huge fan of GDT and love his work! I think if they ever do another remake of THE THING, he'd kill it...literally!

I originally was going to go with something else, but I'm definitely going to have to say ditto to him doing an adaptation of the Bioshock video games! That'd be amazing!

I would of loved to see his version of Alice in wonderland

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.