IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

IMG_4655-1.JPG

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @AlienKing

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 24 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

Any frame 27" X 41" or smaller with wide or thin border and whatever color the winner chooses

Sample pics herewith:

IMG_4651.JPG IMG_4653.JPG IMG_4650.JPG

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @mlmaier84 who brought you this giveaway
and check out the product review HERE

2- If you win, which artwork/poster/image would you choose to be framed? Post a picture of it.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping is limited to the US and Canada. Shipping is free within the USA excluding Alaska and Hawaii. We do ship to Canada but that will cost $40. Alaska and Hawaii will probably be the same. All brokerage fees to Canada are the winner's responsibility.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site - Click HERE to visit the Spotlight Displays site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Congrats @AlienKing! That Superman print deserves a cool frame. Hope to see some pics once you have it all framed up! :thumbs:
Yes it does. But when I got that print last month, I couldn't wait and bought a frame right away to display it like this :p:hungry::drool::cool:
IMG_20160229_094140.jpg

Hey, @AlienKing - these are the front loading frames that @Wreck has talked about.
You can swap out posters real easy! What a sweet prize!
@mlmaier84 opened a thread about them here:
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...lays-front-loading-frames.74655/#post-1638079
I can't wait to try these myself!!
Already read it bro :D That's why I was so surprised when I won it. After reading Mathew's post, I remember thinking it'd be cool to get one and test it. I guess HDN is in the habit of making dreams come true eh? :p

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Ask
First of all, I'd like to thank EVERYONE that participated! You guys all did a GREAT JOB!!! Also, I hope you all either took, or take the time to go and check out SpotlightDisplays website. These frames really are an AMAZING product at a phenomenal price!!! I'm sure that you are all fully aware by now that I wrote an article and a review about Spotlight and their frames. I believe that the link for the product review is in the OP of this thread. You can find the link for the article in the review.

I appreciate all the thank yous, but without Robert Perry (Owner of SpotlightDisplays.com), this would've NEVER happened. All I did was explain to him what ninja week was all about and he immediately said that he wanted to give a frame away. Throughout this entire process, Robert has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with. THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this such a great experience, Robert! I look forward to future endeavors!!!

@Apollon is another one that I need to thank. Without him, this thread would not have made it up until probably the next day which means some of you would've missed out on participating. Thanks for the beautiful thread, buddy!

There were a TON of you that I wanted to respond to, but by the time I made it through all the responses, there were way too many! So glad this was a random winner. I never could've chosen one, that's for sure. You guys ALL did a fantastic job, and I really enjoyed reading your responses! Thank you so much for participating!!!

@AlienKing - CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! You're going to LOVE this frame for the storage space alone. You can cycle through your Matrix prints every few weeks or whatever and it's so easy! Anyways, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

Thanks again to everyone who participated! You made this another awesome giveaway!!! Thanks to all involved, however you may have been! Thanks to HDN for being the kind of place where these things can happen!

First of all, I'd like to thank EVERYONE that participated! You guys all did a GREAT JOB!!! Also, I hope you all either took, or take the time to go and check out SpotlightDisplays website. These frames really are an AMAZING product at a phenomenal price!!! I'm sure that you are all fully aware by now that I wrote an article and a review about Spotlight and their frames. I believe that the link for the product review is in the OP of this thread. You can find the link for the article in the review.

I appreciate all the thank yous, but without Robert Perry (Owner of SpotlightDisplays.com), this would've NEVER happened. All I did was explain to him what ninja week was all about and he immediately said that he wanted to give a frame away. Throughout this entire process, Robert has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to work with. THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this such a great experience, Robert! I look forward to future endeavors!!!

@Apollon is another one that I need to thank. Without him, this thread would not have made it up until probably the next day which means some of you would've missed out on participating. Thanks for the beautiful thread, buddy!

There were a TON of you that I wanted to respond to, but by the time I made it through all the responses, there were way too many! So glad this was a random winner. I never could've chosen one, that's for sure. You guys ALL did a fantastic job, and I really enjoyed reading your responses! Thank you so much for participating!!!

@AlienKing - CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!! You're going to LOVE this frame for the storage space alone. You can cycle through your Matrix prints every few weeks or whatever and it's so easy! Anyways, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

Thanks again to everyone who participated! You made this another awesome giveaway!!! Thanks to all involved, however you may have been! Thanks to HDN for being the kind of place where these things can happen!
I think Mr. Perry will see some new customers from HDN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.