Sep 5, 2012
Norway
picture7.jpg

HOST:
Me
DURATION: Sunday february 28th
WHO IS ELIGIBLE? All registered members, regardless of post count

Hi everybody.
As some of you know I'm a massive Liverpool fan and today LFC are playing Manchester City in the league cup final at Wembley.

I also wanted to do a last minute giveaway. And here is the catch:

IF LFC win the game I'll be giving away CA:The First Avenger Blufans lenti.

IF LFC loose I'll be giving away Pan's Labyrinth (CA)

(These were part of the "HDN year end mystery box" I bought, but I already had them in my collection, so why don't give them back for free to the HDN community? ;) )

THE PRIZE(S):
qTs8F2.jpg
CmVA7i.jpg

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Thank the thread. That's where I get the list from. BUT you must also reply.

Tag David ( @Naughtius Maximus ) and explain why Liverpool FC is such a great club to support and why Tottenham Hotspur FC are not. ;)

Please remember, this is just banter and not to be taken seriously, keep it friendly. And of course, you don't have to support LFC to enter. :D

I will pay shipping world wide, but will not be able to ship before march 12th. I will draw the winner right after the game is finished tonight.

Attachments

• picture7.jpg
    picture7.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,699
Last edited:
:LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:

Awesome giveaway buddy, and the questionis funny.

O.k why Liverpool is better than spurs. First has more Premier league titles, Champion league titles, europa titles. Has the biggest fans worldwide ( also man united has biggest fans worldwide).
Plus liverpool has the normal one as their coach :p ( awesome coach)

P.s like @Paperinukke said myteam ( Arsenal) are better :p

Next year the title race will be awesome ( new managers, new players) and 7 teams will fight for the title.

Best League in the World :thumbs:

@Naughtius Maximus, Liverpool is a great club to support because @spass says so (lol) and Tottenham Hotspur are not because he says so too lol (I know nothing about soccer lol)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Liverpool are a great side because they have won so much in the PAST
Spurs haven't won a lot in the past but they will be winning it in the future haha rubbish question for me I'm a Spurs fan but in the interest of the prizes come on Liverpool
@Naughtius Maximus big thanks you two

Status
Not open for further replies.