E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
hdn_ninja_week.png

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

#TheLaw

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2018!

WINNER: @AlienKing

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 19 till February 25

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE (DVD):

IMG_1019.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post.

2- What is your favorite sci-fi franchise?

3- Tag a friend and @AlienKing - also just because :p

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Once i disappeared from HDN for like a week and had over 500! ah the craziness i had to go though to check all of them. i think i did it over 3-4 days. But if you got that much in 2 hrs, i dont wanna imagine how much you'll get in a week.

P.S. - LMAO at @Apollon for going around editing peoples posts and tagging you and DADDYCOOL :hilarious: hilarious

Once i disappeared from HDN for like a week and had over 500! ah the craziness i had to go though to check all of them. i think i did it over 3-4 days. But if you got that much in 2 hrs, i dont wanna imagine how much you'll get in a week.

P.S. - LMAO at @Apollon for going around editing peoples posts and tagging you and DADDYCOOL :hilarious: hilarious
@Apollon better watch it! o_O He might get a corn stuck in his eye! :punch: :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
LQwQYRN.gif

:D :p

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'm not sure if anyone has tagged bloodsnake007 or dadycool187 recently and I'd hate them to feel left out so....

@bloodsnake007@DADDYCOOL187 : Negotiation's over. Sentence is tag. ~ #TheLaw

Status
Not open for further replies.