RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [WINNER ANNOUNCED] UNIVERSAL MONSTERS standard 7-print bundle donated by DARK HALL MANSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
dark hall mansion meme 1 b&w regular.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Here’s one of the NINJA WEEK grand prizes! Valued at $350 USD, Dark Hall Mansion is giving this away for free to one lucky winner! Presenting a 7-print bundle of UNIVERSAL’S CLASSIC MONSTERS (standard edition) by artist Nico Delort:
Universal Monsters reg.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about the UNIVERSAL MONSTERS (could be any film from Universal that features their classic monsters, including the newer THE MUMMY, VAN HELSING, THE WOLF MAN or DRACULA UNTOLD films) and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Sooo many awesome prizes!

What's not to love about universals classic monster films? Id have to go with their awesome practical effects and makeup as being what I love most.

NMUCORC.jpg

Reactions: tridon
Thank you so much to HDN, the whole staff and especially Dark Hall Mansion for donating this awesome set :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I passed on this set since it was way to pricey for me but I adore the work of Nicolas Delort and I freaking adore all Monster movies.
The ones from Universal are all time classics and will be watched again and again every year at least once.

My favorite monsters are Dracula and the Wolf Man. And from Universal I adore the The Wolf Man the most I think.

The scene:

tumblr_kxpqo3063h1qz72v7o1_500.jpg

Oh, wheres the Wolf Man ??? I took this scene just to show the mood and landscape of the movies. This is what I adore most.
The generous budget forced them to the minimum of effects. Just look at the fog swirls everywhere :drool::drool::drool:
We will never get anything like this again. Lon Chaney jr did an awesome job as the Wolf Man. Theres better werewolf movies out but this one will always be THE werewolf movie!

I grew up with these movies and they are the reason why I love horror genre and horror retro posters are the reason why I love collecting posters :D
the-invisible-man-returns-movie-poster-1940-1020199777.jpg

unnamed%2021_zps7fyw8klx.jpg~original

Mainly the fact these monsters have endured, and inspiring people to make incredible art all these years later such as Nico Delort's & especially this Stan & Vince poster which perfectly fits the movie.

I´m a huge horror fan and of course the Universal Monsters may not be missing in any horror collection. I don´t have a favorite monster but one of my very first movies was this guy here! Many thanks to Dark Hall Mansion and HDN for doing this :drool:

delort-DRACULA-Reg_1200_1600_81_s.jpg

I think the reason for loving this is pretty self explanatory = Kate Beckinsale :D Plus Im a big Hugh Jackman fan.

Thanks for the give-away!

van_helsing_hugh_jackman_kate_beckinsale_1920x1200_hd-wallpaper-382676.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_ntcoumOQfO1rr5kcxo1_500.jpg

This was the first Universal Monsters movie I saw and this image is always in my mind when I think of dracula

1. My favorite thing is owning them all on Blu-Ray...perfect for a creepy night in! I love them all, but Black Lagoon scared the crap out of me when I was a kid so one of my all time favorite horrors!

UNIVERSAL-CLASSIC-MONSTERS-Limited-COFFIN-Edition-Brand-New-BLU-RAY-set-8-Movies-01-pt1-250x270.jpg

Love this set! Nicolas Delort is a master of his craft and created the best Universal Monsters prints I have ever seen!
tumblr_mq3rcqn3bj1rbay47o2_500.gif

Thank you for this amazing giveaway!

Dracula's my fave! I love the reason that drives Vlad to turn into Dracula; His motivation for wanting to become powerful Is because he wants to protect his loved ones.
image.jpeg

This was posted two times before but I couldn't pass this Scene. It was the first time that I saw and recognized that real Horror can come from normal people (the village peple later) and not the Monster. It shows that even something horrible can appreciate something innocent and have joy in life.
90595-050-CC24320D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.