RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [WINNER ANNOUNCED] UNIVERSAL MONSTERS standard 7-print bundle donated by DARK HALL MANSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
***GRAND PRIZE ALERT!***
dark hall mansion meme 1 b&w regular.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Here’s one of the NINJA WEEK grand prizes! Valued at $350 USD, Dark Hall Mansion is giving this away for free to one lucky winner! Presenting a 7-print bundle of UNIVERSAL’S CLASSIC MONSTERS (standard edition) by artist Nico Delort:
Universal Monsters reg.jpeg

HOW TO WIN:
Reply below with a photo or video/sound clip that references your favorite thing about the UNIVERSAL MONSTERS (could be any film from Universal that features their classic monsters, including the newer THE MUMMY, VAN HELSING, THE WOLF MAN or DRACULA UNTOLD films) and explain why you love it so much!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Dark Hall Mansion website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

This is just a classic scene that I still love. It would have been really easy for this scene to be awful but Colin Clive sells it perfectly and that slow movement of the arm still gives me chills.

Reactions: tridon
image.jpeg

Lon Chaney's Phantom. Haunted me when my dad showed me this as a kid. Had to return the favour to my kids! :LOL:

Unpopular opinion: This is one of my all time great guilty pleasures, and I could spend hours talking about it's merits and foibles. But, it does have one of the greatest Werewolf designs ever committed to film. Beautiful.

latest

tumblr_mlbh4hFsI41qa70eyo2_500.gif

This was one of the first monster movies that made me afraid of water as a kid :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.