All Week [WINNER ANNOUNED] Join the HDN Community on the PS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 29th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
I’m giving away one PS4 copy of the limited edition of LIFE IS STRANGE, my personal 2015 Game of the Year!
Life is Strange.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
Didn’t know that there was an official HDN community on the PlayStation 4?! Well, surprise — there is!

PS4 Community.png

So how do you win? Simple! Just join the HDN community on the PS4 (if you're having trouble finding it, contact me on the PS4 -- my PSN name is 'Tridon')! Once you’ve joined, come back here and reply below with your PS name. I’ll log in to my PS4 and verify that you’re really there. Already a member? Just reply below with your PS name!

Don’t have a PS4 yet but you’re planning on getting one? No problem! LIFE IS STRANGE tells the story of two best friends, Max and Chloe, and how the two of them help each other through life and the hellish conditions that’s currently happening around them in their hometown. If you don’t have a PS4 yet but want to enter this giveaway, reply below and tell us a time where one of your best friends (or close family members) was really there for you. Feel free to keep names anonymous if you’d like.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Prize will be shipped directly to winner from Amazon.ca.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja! Click here to learn more about LIFE IS STRANGE!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
----------------------
ENTRANTS

1) bloodsnake007
2) Thwip
3) PascalCgon
4) mascott
5) hoppusdelonge
6) nicblue
7) Master13
8) pdbluray
9) TheStixster
10) C.C. 95
11) monsterzebra
12) blumike
13) Splatterweld
14) LucasEatWorld
15) AlienKing
16) davidson
17) dfoles
18) hitster
19) huggy2k4
20) darczap
21) Monkey2005
22) Apedemak
23) Miffed
24) Splatterwelt​

Attachments

• PS4.png
    PS4.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Well, good to know... i created another community back when the service was established by Sony..
Guess mine is obsolete now.. :(

What!? There is a PS4 community? How come no one told me before! :p
Hell yeah I'm joining! :thumbs: I'll edit this post after Ken :D

EDIT: I'M IN!!! JOINED!!! :woot:
ID: Alien_King88

Last edited:
PSN: ThisIsStix, joining the community, see y'all fellow gamers there! And great giveaway...I have yet to play Life is Strange, but I'm gonna take your word @tridon ! My favorite of 2015: Shadows of Mordor for story, Rocket League for fun!

Reactions: tridon
I have verified entries with the PS4 Community membership, so the list of entrants in the OP has been updated!

@C.C. 95 I didn't see your name anywhere within the members on the community page. You have to actually join in order to enter this giveaway. Once you've done so, I'll add you to the list of entrants! :)

@AlienKing Just let me know when your post has been edited and you've joined the PS4 community!

@monsterzebra Sorry to hear that. This community page was created back in October to hype the PS4 community for MondoCon.

Reactions: monsterzebra
I have verified entries with the PS4 Community membership, so the list of entrants in the OP has been updated!

@C.C. 95 I didn't see your name anywhere within the members on the community page. You have to actually join in order to enter this giveaway. Once you've done so, I'll add you to the list of entrants! :)

@AlienKing Just let me know when your post has been edited and you've joined the PS4 community!

@monsterzebra Sorry to hear that. This community page was created back in October to hype the PS4 community for MondoCon.

Haha, no worries :D I created it the day this feature was introduced by Sony.. :)
can you add me? PSN-ID:
MonsteRZebra

@tridon I joined. But I think you already know that (if you logged in) :woot::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.