Mon-Day 1 [WINNER] Bloodsnake's Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea] Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas! :woot:

Here's another Give-Away thrown into the pool of CRAZINESS! :wacky: It's nothing HUGE or spectacular, just my way of showing my love and support to this amazing place that I call my 2nd home! :notworthy: Don't forget to check out and Enter my other Give-Away: Zesty's Custom Ant Man Slipboxes and Best Buy Steelbook Give-Away!

Hosted and Donated by me! :thumbs:

Duration:
Monday Feb 22 - Friday Feb 26

Who can enter?:
All registered members

What you'll win:
Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]
New and Sealed!
Running Scared_1.jpg HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_1.JPG HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_2.JPG

How do you win?:
Answer this question: What's your favorite Paul Walker film? And/or post a pic/video of him.

*Example* - Favorite Movie: Running Scared :cool:

DIESEL TIME! :woot:

LOL! :hilarious:

Winner is responsible for shipping expenses! :)

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Too many Paul Walker favorites, but I'm gonna say one that introduced me to Paul Walk and goes unnoticed far too often. The goldie, the goodie: Timeline
frances-o-connor-paul-walker-timeline-2003.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I was about to say running scared it's a little gem of a film that not a lot of people would of heard of movie geeks aside, but then someone had to pull out the candycane and remind me of that awesome film
ROAD KILL over here in the UK
Great giveaway buddy
Screenshot_2016-02-23-07-58-09.png

Excellent Giveaway Franky :thumbs:......been wanting this edition for a while now so have to enter this comp ;).
*My Fav Paul Walker movie would be between 3 - Running Scared, Joyride & Into the Blue - I can't choose a fav though (n)

*Here's my clip.....makes me laugh every time

Awesome giveaway Franky.. thank you :notworthy::thumbs:

It would have to be pleasantville.. although I've enjoyed quite a few of his films over the years.. running scared
being one:)
download (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.