Mon-Day 1 [WINNER] Bloodsnake's Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea] Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas! :woot:

Here's another Give-Away thrown into the pool of CRAZINESS! :wacky: It's nothing HUGE or spectacular, just my way of showing my love and support to this amazing place that I call my 2nd home! :notworthy: Don't forget to check out and Enter my other Give-Away: Zesty's Custom Ant Man Slipboxes and Best Buy Steelbook Give-Away!

Hosted and Donated by me! :thumbs:

Duration:
Monday Feb 22 - Friday Feb 26

Who can enter?:
All registered members

What you'll win:
Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]
New and Sealed!
Running Scared_1.jpg HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_1.JPG HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_2.JPG

How do you win?:
Answer this question: What's your favorite Paul Walker film? And/or post a pic/video of him.

*Example* - Favorite Movie: Running Scared :cool:

DIESEL TIME! :woot:

LOL! :hilarious:

Winner is responsible for shipping expenses! :)

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Great giveaway mate

I didn't even know this existed, Lola like a quality version.

Absolutely love this film and would love a steel of it.
This is by far his best film but I'm also a fan of fast and furious, fast 5 and joyride/ road kill

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Many thanks as Running Scared is a friggin kick ass movie!!
My favorite Paul Walker film was Hours. It was unlike any other film and role he ever did and proved he was a great actor. I remember it being released shortly after his death (or at least that's when I saw it) and it really touched me seeing him in such a vulnerable role.
1166627_Wallpaper2.jpg

I think my favourite PW movie might actually be Running Scared although I am a real sucker for the F&F franchise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.