Mon-Day 1 [WINNER] Bloodsnake's Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea] Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas! :woot:

Here's another Give-Away thrown into the pool of CRAZINESS! :wacky: It's nothing HUGE or spectacular, just my way of showing my love and support to this amazing place that I call my 2nd home! :notworthy: Don't forget to check out and Enter my other Give-Away: Zesty's Custom Ant Man Slipboxes and Best Buy Steelbook Give-Away!

Hosted and Donated by me! :thumbs:

Duration:
Monday Feb 22 - Friday Feb 26

Who can enter?:
All registered members

What you'll win:
Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea]
New and Sealed!
Running Scared_1.jpg HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_1.JPG HDN Give-Away_Running Scared_2.JPG

How do you win?:
Answer this question: What's your favorite Paul Walker film? And/or post a pic/video of him.

*Example* - Favorite Movie: Running Scared :cool:

DIESEL TIME! :woot:

LOL! :hilarious:

Winner is responsible for shipping expenses! :)

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Yeahhhh bud! Awesome giveaway. I already have this movie, so I'm not entering, but Paul Walker is awesome! So any chance to comment about the F&F series and PW is an opportunity I will take!

Favorite Paul Walker movie: definitely the first Fast and Furious. Such a fun movie and some good memories attached to seeing it for the first time :thumbs:

Favorite Paul Walker pic? This classic!
I_bc9117_2404159.jpg

Haha jk. THIS is actually one of my favorites:
fast-furious-6-poster-paul-walker-378x600.jpg

And in case I haven't written a large enough on your post yet, I would encourage anyone who appreciates everything PW did for entertainment and outreach efforts to check out his charity and donate if they can: Reach Out WorldWide

Great giveaway!!

image.gif
I really dis enjoy the Fast and Furious films but my favourite film of his is The Lazarus Project. Thought he was outstanding in that!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome giveaway, Franky -- thanks! I love a lot of Paul's films, F&F probably being my favourites. Since those will be overkill here, though, here's one that I loved...
giphy.gif

Varsity Blues.

R.I.P. Paul.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the giveaway!
My vote is the underrated EIGHT BELOW - a remake of the great Japanese film ANTARCTICA (which had a score by the great Vangelis!)
tumblr_mypwvhNaKw1rob81ao8_r1_250.gif

Eight_Below_poster.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.