Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

Per random.org, our winner is @Kornel

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! MAYBE half the items are empty steelbooks. fyi or may have small ding Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

Attachments

• steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,560
Last edited:
Thanks for giveaway!

1. Thor: Ragnarok
2. Dunkirk
3. Blade Runner 2049
4. The Killing Of A Sacred Deer
5. Brawl In Cell Block 99

@digitalbabe

Last movie I have seen was crap - Justice League. It looked like computer game, very bad special effects, weak plot, boring dialogs. Really bad 3/10

Many thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe + HDN!

my top5 2017:
Logan
Blade Runner 2049
Split
Get Out
IT

the last movie I saw was downsizing: I had high hopes for this one but was disappointed by the random story and boring plot... 1/5

In no particular order:
Spider-Man Homecoming.
La La Land (based on UK release date I think, but my memory is shocking haha).
Logan.
Terminator Judgement Day 3D (again, finally saw it on the big screen).
The Last Jedi.

Honorary mention to Alien (finally got to watch it on the big screen as part of the build up to Alien Covenant).

@jdclark88

Little Evil. It's a pretty good film, not ground breaking or a stand out in any way, but it had me chuckling along throughout. Loses it's way a bit towards the end, and I feel that it could have explored things further to really go all out with the plot theme.

Thanks!

1. Get Out
2. Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
3 . Victor Crowley
4. Spider Man Homecoming
5. Logan

I recently watched The Cloverfield Paradox. I love the Cloverfield series, but wasn't a big fan of this one. It was kind of hard to figure out what was going on and try to connect it to the other movies at the same time.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Hello @digitalbabe

Top 5 Movies of MMXVII:

1. John Wick
2. Get Out
3. Lupin The Third: Goemon Ishikawa's Spray Of Blood
4. Spiderman: Homecoming
5. Ingrid Goes West

@Funashi Don't know if you entered, but if it's not going to be me It would be nice if it was you!

The Shape Of Water: Beautiful, well acted, wonderful film. Guillermo's best film since Pans Labrinth. 9/10, only issue being the ending.

It
Blade Runner 2049
Baby Driver
Brawl In Cell Block 99
Wind River

@MGD

Literally the last movie I saw? Moana for the 30th time. My 4 year old girls tends to kind of get something of a hang up on movies they like. Doesn't bother me though when it's movies like this (and Zootopia) Real feelgood, great music, funny etc. Love it.

What a giveaway! Thanks HDN! :D

Top 5 Films of 2017;
- Blade Runner 2049
- John Wick 2
- Dunkirk
- It
- Star Wars, The Last Jedi

Tagging
@larson1977

Review: Extremely impressed by the sequel, Blade Runner 2049, which managed to expand the world in which it is placed and deliver its' own delicious view whilst keeping faith with the original. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Top 5 films of 2017:

thor ragnarok
Dunkirk
Blade Runner 2049
IT
Wonder Woman

Last film I watched was the old Bond film Thunderball. A classic bond film but made me want to re-watch Austin Powers!
@digitalbabe

1. Thor Ragnarok
2. It
3. John Wick 2
4. Atomic Blonde
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

@digitalbabe

Thor Ragnarok - This has to be my favourite MCU movie, watched it for the 4th time last weekend and I love the humour in it.

Thanks for the giveaway!:thumbs:

Blade Runner 2049
Raw
War for the Planet of the Apes
Baby Driver
Logan

The last film I watched was Phantom Thread. It was a masterfully crafted slow-burn drama with two amazing lead performances and exquisite art direction and cinematography. So, pretty much everything you'd expect from Paul Thomas Anderson.

Thanks
@digitalbabe for the giveaway!

1. Dunkirk
2. Logan
3. Baby Driver
4. Wonder Woman
5. Wind River

@hiphopnrap

Just seen Black Panther last night and all i can say is that its an average film, not sure why all the critics are saying its the best one marvel have produced yet, its not by a long shot.....

Reactions: dannywizkid
1. Baby Driver (in my Top 10)
2. The Shape of Water
3. Spider-Man Homecoming
4. John Wick 2
5. Logan

...to be pair... I haven't seen Wonder Woman, GOTG 2, or Dunkirk (i know) yet so these may change lol

tagging @zesty as I'm talking to him right now lol

The last film I saw just a few days ago was Black Panther...giving a rating of 8/10...Great action and different story, kept me engaged.

What an awesome giveaway

Top 5 movies of 2017 in no order
Thor ragnarok
Baby driver
IT
justice league
The disaster artists

The last film I saw was mom & dad
Moms and dad's start killing their kids for no reason and allows Nicholas cage to be at his most Nicholas cagiest, quite a bonkers movie from the crank director and isnt that long so you can breeze through it not bad I'd give a 7/10

1. Dunkirk
2. Logan
3. Baby Driver
4. Wonder Woman
5. Wind River

@hiphopnrap

Just seen Black Panther last night and all i can say is that its an average film, not sure why all the critics are saying its the best one marvel have produced yet, its not by a long shot.....

Watch out you might be branded racist like I've been, I felt the exact same way about it as you, the cast were superb but the film is underwhelming

Wow that's a helluva giveaway!

Top 5 from 2017:

1. Blade Runner 2049
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. Thor Ragnarok
  4. Logan
  5. Spider-Man Homecoming
@digitalbabe thanks again (I really should add some friends..!)

Cloverfield Paradox: Came out of nowhere, tenuously linked to a very tenuous "series" of films and just a rehash of ideas from films like Event Horizon. On the plus side, it was free.

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017
  1. Blade Runner 2049
  2. Three Billboards outside Ebbing Missouri
  3. Ladybird
  4. Dunkirk
  5. The Florida project

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package!
@digitalbabe Hello :) Actually it REALLY REALLY should be @Lutzo

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

I loved Blade Runner 2049 for its ambition and for somehow being able to get 150+ Million Dollars to make an arthouse film. I watched it in 3D and it was worth it and bought the 4K Steelbook on day 1. I want to watch it again ad again and find new idea and theories about why being a replicant should be any worse thann being human. Also, the movie includes Ana de Armas - nuff said!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.