Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

Per random.org, our winner is @Kornel

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! MAYBE half the items are empty steelbooks. fyi or may have small ding Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

Attachments

• steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,546
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

Top 5 of 2017 off the top of my head.

IT
Kingsman Golden Circle
John Wick 2
Guardians of the Galasxy 2
Get Out

Last film I watched was The Dark Knight Rises in 4K last night. It was only the second time I've watched it and it's gone from being my least liked of the trilogy to possibly my favourite. I really like how this great trilogy is closed off.

Also out of the new 4K releases, the picture quality was noticeably better than the previous two films.

My top 5 movies of 2017 woudl be:

1. A Ghost Story
2. Killing of a Sacred Deer
3. Rokkur (en. Rift)
4. The Big Sick
5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Tagging @spass

The last film I watched was National Lampoons European Vacation which I havent seen for more years than I care to remember. It made me realise how much London has changed and reminded me how much I was in love with Beverly D'Angelo as a young teenager. Still some laughs to be had athough it's not as good as the original Vacation film (or the g.o.a.t Christmas Vacation!)

Top 2017 movies
  • Get Out
  • Blade Runner 2049
  • Dunkirk
  • IT
  • Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Mini review for Bladerunner 2049

The best sequel of any movie ever. Amazing cinematography and great storytelling that fits exactly into the universe the first movie established.

And tagging @digitalbabe

1. get out
2.blade runner 2049
3. war for the planet of the apes
4. 3 billboards outside ebing missouri
5.the shape of water

@digitalbabe :)
review- blade runner 2049 was better then the original, amazing photography and ambience.

Awesome
My top 5 for 2017 would be
1) IT
2) GOTG 2
3) Wonder Woman
4) Shape of Water
5) Thor

I'll tag @digitalbabe again as i have no friends!!

Last film i saw was Get Out....vastly overated film...didn't work as a horror and didn't work as a commentary on race as its liberal bias was so heavily piled on- any of the valid observations on race relations in America felt insulting 2/10

1. Blade Runner 2049
2. Get Out
3. Okja
4. Baby Driver
5. Logan

@poorkidd have a look at this

The last movie I saw was Miss Sloane. A great film about a successfull lobbyist deciding to campaign for a new weapon restricting law. Well played, high suspense and some nice twists.

Top 5 BEST Movies of 2017
1. Dunkirk
2. Darkest Hour
3. Get Out
4. The Shape of Water
5. Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Black Panther is the latest movie I have seen. It is a beautiful film featuring The freshest story in a Marvel film in quits some time. Chadwick Boseman is amazing as T'Challa, Michael B. Jordan makes a compelling antagonist, Andy Serkis and Martin Freeman have great chemistry even when they are not playing Bilbo and Gollum, and there are at least two scenes that are gorgeous and heartbreaking at the same time. I highly recommend it.

War for the planet of the apes
Logan
Wonder Woman
Baby Driver
Spider-Man Homecoming

@digitalbabe

The last film I went to the cinema to see was Black Panther. It was fine, 6/10. The plot was decent. The fight scenes were sub par and some of the cgi took you out of the film. The villain was one of the better marvel villains.

Thanks for the more than awesome Giveaway :hungry: #Bestweekever

Off the top of my head...

Get out
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman
Dunkirk
Logan

@StifflersDad

Blade Runner 2049 > Immerseful visual + audio

Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Logan
Dunkirk
Bladerunner 2049
It

Hello @digitalbabe

Last movie I saw was Black Panther. It was visually nice but had basically the same story as Captain America the first avenger.

Fast & Furious
John Wick 2
Kong Skull Island
GOTG 2
Wonder Woman

@milky

Thank you for the givewaway....

Just saw Black Panther, was pretty good, enjoyed it alot, do not think it was the "greatest" Marvel movie of all time....

Reactions: milky
Top 5

GOTG Vol 2
Doctor Strange
Thor Ragnarok
wonder Woman
Logan

@digitalbabe not tagged you yet!!

Darkest hour,was the quietest the missus ever was watching a film, so a definite thumbs up!!

Top 5 is always a though one.

1. Guardians of the galaxy vol 2
2. IT!
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Dunkirk
5. Spiderman: Homecoming

@digitalbabe Hello! Thanks for running such an awesome community :)

Berlin Syndrome - Didn't expect it to keep me as gripped as it did, great film! Thought it was going to be a typical kidnapping film but exceeded my expectations.

Top 5 movies of 2017

1. Baby Driver
2. Thor Ragnarok
3. Spiderman Homecoming
4. John Wick 2
5. Kong Skull Island

@Aniv

Last movie I saw was Black Panther. Was a solid entry into the MCU and in its own right, felt the hype was a little too much though as it was good but just not "that" good. Solid performances all round but suffers from pacing issues and another underdeveloped MCU villain

Status
Not open for further replies.