[WINNER CHOSEN] Amazon $75 Gift Voucher Giveaway (Ninja Week 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
IMG_9323.PNG

Hello members and welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!

Prize: $75 gift voucher to the Amazon site of your choice!

Donated by: A very kind anonymous Ninja who wants to spread some joy!

Eligibility: Open to all members.

How to enter: To enter simply tell us your favourite thing about the forums.

The winner will be picked by random.org on Sunday 26th February.

Terms: One post/entry per person. I will contact the winner for their info.​

Good luck everyone!​

Attachments

• ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    ninjaweek sidebar teaser.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,664
Last edited by a moderator:
I just love browsing the forums to pick up some inspiration about steelbooks I've not seen before, which I can add to my want list :)

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite part is looking at picture of people's collections and latest purchases.

Thank you for the giveaway!!

I enjoy the steelbook and steelbook GB threads, I like how helpful the mods, hosts and most ninjas are in general when I have a question and the over all enthusiasm

Thanks,
my favourite thing is that all the information needed on new releases is in one place rather than having to search around looking for what may be getting released

I always love the sometimes stunning pictures taken from new releases. Helps a lot in buying the right stuff.

For me the favorite things about this forum are the members themselves and how HDN is managed by the owners and admins.:thumbs:

Thanks for this very generous giveaway and good luck to all,

Michael

Wow! What a top giveaway!

I could go on about the insightful steelbook forum, or gaming section. I could go on about the exclusives or the incredible group buys. I could even go on about the slip covers trades and the unbelievable up to date news on anything great, important or just for fun.

But the real gem of HDN lies with the NINJAS man! You guys make this place our sanctuary. And for that I'm truly thankful! :notworthy:

I simply adore the Steelbook section. I can always find something interesting to buy :D

As I've said before its the sheer amount of information thats passed around on this site, & the ability to talk to like-minded movie fans.

My favourite thing is the banter between members and seeing and hearing all different viewpoints on different topics.

That, and all the inside information on Blu Ray steelbooks and retailers.

Thanks for the fantastically generous giveaway. Who ever you are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.