Fri-Day 5 [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - Best thing you've read on the forums thus far! #008

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Friday, February 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO (2) FUNKO pop figures exclusive to the Marvel Collector Corp box!

IMG_0648.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Simply reply to this thread about the best thing you've read or seen on the forums thus far!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Being fairly new to HDN, I was amazed to see and to take part in this Giveaway Event. I had no idea. Thank you!

Thanks for the give away.

The best part I read about was the anouncement of Ninja week,

Thanks for the giveaway. The best thing I've read on the forums are all of the GBs. It's awesome that there are so many ninjas out there are willing to help other ninjas. Keep it up everyone!!!

The best thing so far has been Karel's GBs for FAC releases. Next best is ninja week ;)

the discount / price drop alerts are really essential for me as an collector, that's why i would say they are the best thing(s) i read here. :)

many thanks for the giveaway!

Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Friday, February 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO (2) FUNKO pop figures exclusive to the Marvel Collector Corp box!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Simply reply to this thread about the best thing you've read or seen on the forums thus far!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.
Thanks!

I like the post 2 above by @Nadine 'a feel room' hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.