Fri-Day 5 [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - Best thing you've read on the forums thus far! #008

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
Friday, February 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

TWO (2) FUNKO pop figures exclusive to the Marvel Collector Corp box!

IMG_0648.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: Simply reply to this thread about the best thing you've read or seen on the forums thus far!

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Haha, thanks for the tag man! :D

The question is a really hard one to be honest though... there's so many great things to find over here...
At least i can tell that the most funny thing i see from time to time are the pics featuring @bloodsnake007 's face n stuff - makes me laugh everytime!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

...another great thing was a thread created by one of my fellow ninjas opening his heart and writing down the bad situation he's in - and the totally positive feedback he received! That's what i call family.
And that's what i see HDN as - my crazy, smart, well-organized family of collectors. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome giveaway mate.

For me the best thing on the forums (Duh) is NINJA W E E K! It has made this place rumble in the jungle the whole week and been fantabulis! :D

Love all you generous ninjas so much that I became a generous one too. Keeping it real!!!

My favourite thing is seeing people finally get their grail on the last steelbook aquired thread. Love it. Thanks for the great giveaway.

Since starting out on a path of crazy tagging for another comp I have come across so weird, wonderful and crazy stuff the best I have seen is over in the custom items thread
There is some guy that makes custom work desks and they are amazing an avengers one with all the weapons encased inside like caps shield and thors hammer also a really cool one that has a carbonite han solo encased inside

Love these funkopops Andy great giveaway you don't see these ones around that often

Unfortunately I do not remember the thread, but I remember when David aka Naughtius Maximus visited a fellow ninja, who wanted or had to quit steelbook collecting for some reason and gave him a huge box with many great steelbooks in it as gift. That was such a nice gesture. I hope I remember this correctly. Maybe someone can help.

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Thanks Andy! :woot:

It's easy being a troll (@Ricker :rolleyes: :p) so it's refreshing to see/read the positive comments through out the Ninja Week threads! :cool: Love the fact that many members donated amazing prizes! Definitely what makes HDN the best place in the internet-world! :thumbs:

The best thing I see in the forum is how well everyone gets along. I think having the mutual interests helps. I visit other forums and there is always drama. This is a very friendly community.

So the best thing I have seen on the forum so far would has to have been the Lord of the rings geek room on one of the giveaway posts here. It has inspired me to get a feel room

Reactions: jonnie123
Status
Not open for further replies.