Wed-Day 3 [WINNER CHOSEN] Andy's Giveaway Series - Show us a picture that left you speechless! #010

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST:
apsmith21

DURATION:
February 24th, 2016

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

A USA Detective Comics blu-ray steelbook set FROM TARGET! LOOK at the spoiler tags for more info

IMG_0653.JPG

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

Q: What's the challenge?
A: We did it last year, and we're doing it again this year! Show us a picture that has left you SPEECHLESS in 2016! (please leave off NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NSFW) content!)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
All members outside of the USA are responsible for paying for their shipping to their location. Basic shipping, for packages under 2lbs (up to 3 steelbooks or equivalent weight) to most international locations is $22.50.

Shipping to most USA locations IS FREE, if you are OK with media mail. You may pay for shipping if you'd like to upgrade the service.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost. Packaging materials, will be donated by HDN.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
I'm a massive Fallout nut! So when I was looking at structures that people had made in Fallout 4 and found this I was gobsmacked! Puts my 'shack' to shame... (n)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.