All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Antman Custom Lenticular Slipbox Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So it’s that time of year again when we all go a little mental and give stuff away and it look's like I'll be the one to kick it off :D

Here we have 8 pairs of the Antman slipboxes I recently made, 8 winners each to receive 1 pair:

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and tell me which existing SB deserves a re visit with special treatment (kimchi, FAC etc) Mine would be True Romance ;)

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Nolan Batman Trilogy of Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: Winners will be announced on February 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Last edited:
I will start: Big Trouble In Little China. Great Film. Super expensive steelbook which is hard to find. So a revisit in a über Fullslip with lots of goodies would be much appreciated.

Reactions: pioneer and zesty
I would love to see 500 Days of Summer get a new treatment. It only got a metalpak or something last time, and would be nice to see it get something in a steel, especially with one our of favorite premium retailers.

Reactions: zesty
And it's a great start missed out on that amazing lenty was so jealous seeing all the pictures posted of it
I'd like to see Jaws have some different treatment I know there's not a lot you can do other than the classic poster art but maybe different art on a lenty slip would be cool wink wink zesty

Thanks for hosting this giveaway, it looks fantastic btw.

My suggested re-release would be the 1989 Batman film by Tim Burton

Missed out on this when you were first doing them. Luckily I found your thread for when you were doing the Force Awakens!

I've got to go Face Off. Fantastic film and such a travesty by Zavvi!

Thanks again for the awesome giveaway!

Awesome prize. Thanks for the great giveaway.

My choice to receive the special treatment would have to be the original RoboCop. I think someone like Film Arena could really do it justice.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway! I would like to have a Kimchidvd full slip or lenticular for Tron Legacy

Well since i'm a Marvel-fanboy i'd say Iron Man 2 is yet to get a special treatment - absolutely missing in my collection!! :D
Thanks for this chance to get one of your beautiful slips @zesty ! :drool:

Thanks Zesty Neil!
LEGEND. What a bounty of imagery!! And they BLEW IT!!
Ridley Scott's feast for the eyes deserves a wonderful home!!!
Darkness demands it!!
tumblr_nm7d3pgM0h1qzrdsyo8_500.gif

Thank you so much for starting of the proceedings with such a sweet giveaway!!
:woot::woot:
I wish there was a better steelbook of Spirited Away :thumbs::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.