[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Nov 9, 2017
I got the Ultron weet but missed the Avengers release. The end of July was too tight with bills. I really wanted it but I guess my OG best buy 3D steelbook box set from years ago will have to do with light up shadow box feature

Reactions: jaws finatic

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
I got the Ultron weet but missed the Avengers release. The end of July was too tight with bills. I really wanted it but I guess my OG best buy 3D steelbook box set from years ago will have to do with light up shadow box feature
From the peanut gallery, let me just say that your back to back to back to back posts are most worthy entries in this giveaway! Nice seeing that this morning instead of a bunch of one word hijackings. Welcome to the giveaway @Alf_1 .

Reactions: Alf_1

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
Says the hairy alien, shoving his honored collectible in our collective faces. LOL.

Hey man...pictures would be nice!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alf_1

jaws finatic

Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
Downeast Maine
I tried some peanut butter popcorn a couple of weeks back that was amazing but a bit pricey to buy too often. They even went as far as to call it gourmet popcorn
Makes me glad I'm not allergic to peanut butter.

Actually, PB&J does that, too.

That makes for two tastey meals worthy of consumption in celebration of winning this killer giveaway!!!