All Week [Winner Chosen] BigdayGT's 12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway #6: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Fellow Ninjas- welcome to Ninja Week, my favorite week of the year :woot: And hopefully yours too!!! :thumbs:

It's like Christmas in February only a little more fun and with more chances to win. To get everyone in the giving (and receiving) spirit honoring this monumental week I am hosting a "12 Days of Ninja Week Giveaway" In which I will be setting up 12 different giveaways (some with multiple prizes up for grabs) in celebration of this week.

Please check out mine and all the fellow Ninja Giveaways here this week and enjoy the forums. I wanted to give back something to this community again and have many Steelbooks, FuturePaks, Video Game Collector's Editions Extras, and more for you to win. Any questions just let me know.

Borrowing the format of the rest of this post from some of the other giveaways to streamline it.

DURATION:
Ninja week from Thread posting to Sunday, Feb 28. All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 28th via random.org, posted in the threads, and notified by PM

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:

#6 UK Steelbook: Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter Brand New and Sealed
full

How do i win this?!
  1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is you favorite Vampire themed movie?
  3. Include pic/trailer(optional)

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
  • One post/entry per person.
  • Winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.
  • I will contact winner(s) with info regarding shipping arrangement after completion of the contest.

1. Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest.
  2. What is you favorite Vampire themed movie? - Bram Stoker's Dracula
  3. Include pic/trailer(optional)

My favorite vampire themed movie is Twilight hands down.

Kidding :rofl: My favorite would be Blade or I am Legend (if it can be considered vampires)
1998-poster-blade-1.jpg

image.gif
Interview with the Vampire. Some outstanding performances!

Thanks for the chance to win this buddy! Hope you enjoy a great week!

Status
Not open for further replies.