[WINNER CHOSEN] Bigdaygt's Giveaway #6: Zavvi UK Steelbook Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaygt

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2013
NJ (USA)
Let’s celebrate the return of the one and only Ninja Week 2018, my favorite week of the year :woot: I've decided to streamline the collection a little (taking up too much space in the house) and have 7 prize bundles to give away this year (see my sig for them all!).

DURATION:
  • All winners will be chosen on Sunday, Feb 25th via random.org by post number, tagged in the giveaway threads, and notified by PM.
GIVEAWAY TERMS / INFO:
  • One post/entry per person
  • Shipping To be paid by the winner by USPS:
    • For international members outside the US please be aware this can be costly, so please do not enter if this is an issue for you
    • I will contact winner with info regarding shipping arrangements after completion of the giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:
  • Thank the original post in this thread agreeing to the terms of this contest. (I’ll be confirming the winner has done this before announcing and if not will redraw)
  • Share What has been your favorite Zavvi Steelbook release that you own and why?

The PRIZE:
#6: Zavvi Steelbook Bundle including the following (all new and sealed):
  • Brazil, City of God, Leon, The Wicker Man, & Withnail and I

full

Thanks for the giveaway

It's probably The Deer Hunter, great front cover, even greater Film

thanks for the giveaway!
my favorite is probably Lost In Translation since ive been waiting so long for that to get a steel. i really love all the ghibli steelbooks they do as well

For me it has to be The Rocketeer, as the art deco style artwork is sublime.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2018

Thanks for the post!
I love the artwork on the UK release of Evil Dead. The packaging is better than any other treatment. And the quality of the discs are solid.
Great film great release and a fav steel of mine.

I agree to the terms of the contest.

Thanks for the giveaway, @bigdaygt :)

My favorite is the Hellboy Zavvi Steelbook. Just because the film is so frickin' awesome :) And it's got cool artwork of course :D

Thansk for the giveaway!
No question.
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA because it is the glorious original poster on the cover and used all the extras known to exist. A brilliant steelbook.
A0ECDB4C-34B3-4D24-A84D-CB6AB18391E6.jpeg

Aladdin Zavvi. It's my favorite because its the first item that I've won on Ninja Week about 2 years ago. Thanks!

The Conjuring 1 steelbook! Great debossing and wonderful art really set the mood for the movie!

Awesome giveaway! Wicker Man and City of God are still on my wishlist

Cant decide between Aladdin, Finding Nemo, or Wreck-It Ralph. All great releases with cool embossing. My Ralph is also custom glossed, so it looks amazing.

Thank you for the giveaway.

I have so many this is not an easy choice, but one that stands out for me is Mad Max Fury Road, Black and Chrome Edition. Got a badss image of Immortan Joe on the cover and the half half colour is exactly how I would have gone with the steelbook.

Toy Story.
It's my favourite film, so i'm stoked to have al three as great looking steels.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.