Thu-Day 4 [WINNER CHOSEN] Bloodsnake & MGD's Walking Dead Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGD

Premium Supporter
Feb 10, 2013
Boston, MA
ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2016!

HiDefNinjaLogo.jpg

We're back! This year @bloodsnake007 and I have up for grabs the Walking Dead Season 4 Limited edition!

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together.

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members! :)

PRIZE:

The Walking Dead: Season 4 LIMITED EDITION [Blu-ray] (U.S)

TWD.jpg

TWD SET.JPG

Info:

1. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS

2. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

3. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 29th - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. This will be more special than that! Details coming soon. Check back later! :thumbs:

ALERT: THIS GIVE-AWAY HAS CONCLUDED

If the zombie apocalypse started today, which HDN members would be in your survival group and what would your weapon of choice be to fend off a zombie attack? :box: :hurting:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week 2016!

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:
xenith25
toyklectrr
Spass
Akina
meaner
Ricardo13
D3mon
terry44
lomadu
kryptonite
SteelCollz
Covcraig
DJKiller
Flash
Nightbreed1984
runk0002
bigfub
TheStixter
Frasr
M and J
chunk
jdclark88
tokaman
phishphan192
JCC
Flloydo
boba_fett300
bigwednesday0
harry
Towser
Steelselecta
Danzigg1979
Obi Wan Dandobi
rodtp
Joanie Mason - Winner!
Raimi
Djpaddy
Agent_DVD
Ultron96
Asopp
nefilim
howiesteed
Kuzco
oldboy
jaws finatic
severo
djjez83
SteelbookEmporium
pi2loc
NoDingsNoScratches
Hamill82

Last edited:
ninja_week_2016.png

WELCOME TO NINJA WEEK 2016!

HiDefNinjaLogo.jpg

We're back! This year @bloodsnake007 and I have up for grabs the Walking Dead Season 4 Limited edition!

Both of us appreciate all the support from everyone here to help put this event together.

We wouldn't want to do this at any other forum! We want to thank @Wreck, @digitalbabe, @apsmith21, @tridon, @PunkNinja and all the HDN members! :)

PRIZE:

The Walking Dead: Season 4 LIMITED EDITION [Blu-ray} (U.S)

View attachment 223023

Info:

1. OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS

2. FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

3. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON February 29th - (Details below *)

* The Winner will NOT be selected by your usual Random.org. This will be more special than that! Details coming soon. Check back later! :thumbs:

HOW TO ENTER:

If the zombie apocalypse started today, which HDN members would be in your survival group and what would your weapon of choice be to fend off a zombie attack? :box: :hurting:

Now go enjoy Ninja Week 2016!

28be1ab8-61a7-41a1-8d98-ee99b4368ae1.jpg

List of participants:
F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:
walking franky.jpg

:p

It's always an honor to do these amazing Give-Aways with you @MGD! :cool: :notworthy: Have FUN Ninjas! :thumbs:

The only guy I want in front of me Is that crazy son of a gun @bloodsnake007 I've seen that dude as captain American, godzilla, an action man and ermmn an oompa loompa so I think he's more than qualified to smash a load of zombies up as for weapons he can bring his giant
candy canes and lollipops with him and we can snack along the way bonus
PS awesome prize keep up the good work

Would enlist the help of:

@Naughtius Maximus as the brains behind the operation "Killing Zombies" (inventive name, right? :D)
@dan8885 to act as a front fighter (otherwise called bait once he looses a fight :whistle:)
@hal9000b for his (already mentioned) supply of comics to kill time (and maybe zombies as well :p)

Weapon of choice would be a sniper rifle for good backup quality. :thumbs:

Thanks for this amazing give-away! :notworthy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD
The only guy I want in front of me Is that crazy son of a gun @bloodsnake007 I've seen that dude as captain American, godzilla, an action man and ermmn an oompa loompa so I think he's more than qualified to smash a load of zombies up as for weapons he can bring his giant
candy canes and lollipops with him and we can snack along the way bonus
PS awesome prize keep up the good work
@Ricardo13 LOL! :rofl: I'll also bring my lightsaber! :woot:
Kylo Franky - by Tacozilla.jpg

:D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and Ricardo13
Me and @bonakaze would kick ass bare hands. I mean... WE ARE THE WEAPON !!!
Lol more seriously, i already know what to do. I work in a prison, so when this will start, i'll get all the weapon of the prison with ammos and bus, and all and grab all my friends and family and go to the nearest COSTCO !!! and close the big garage doors, split the weapon and invade the costco... i mean we can live few years with just a costco m i right ??

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD
Status
Not open for further replies.