Thu-Day 4 [WINNER CHOSEN] Bloodsnake's Zombieland and HDN Challenge Coin Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21
Hello NINJAS! Hope you're all having FUN! Let's continue this awesome PARTY! :woot: Ready for another Give-Away!? :naughty: Of course you are! ;)
Franky-Oompa_Prize!.jpg

When I was at Mondo Con, I purchased 2 extra copies of the HDN Zombieland Exclusive, 1 to keep and the other to offer it as a prize during Ninja Week! :notworthy: I've also included the Challenge Coin #3 and Stress Ball! :thumbs:

ninja week 2016 zombieland prize.jpg

If you already own this beauty, tag members that may not! :thumbs:

RULES:
- Tell me a story! :woot: Be creative! :D
EXAMPLE:
The voice of Galadriel: "In the Land of Candy. In the fires of Mount Chocolate, the Sweet Lord Bloodsnake forged in secret, a master Twinkie, to control all others. And into this Twinkie he poured all his spiciness, his naughtiness and his will to dominate all NINJAS. One TWINKIE to rule them all." :hilarious:

And #2 - BONUS! Photoshop my big Mexican head into what ever the hell you want! (The Walking Dead, Willy Wonka, Nacho Libre, The Raid, Godzilla, Terminator... just have FUN!!!)
Ninja Week 2016 Scary Faces!.jpg

Here are some Previous Pics members (@galareta2332, @spawnshop, @meaner, and @Tacozilla) have created! :wacky::p
"BloodZilla - by Galareta"
BloodZilla - by Galareta.jpg

"Buddy Franky - by Spawnshop"
Bloodsnake Elf - by Spawnshop.jpg

"Candy Superhero - by Meaner"
Candy Superhero - by Meaner.jpg

"Kylo Franky" - by Tacozilla
Kylo Franky - by Tacozilla.jpg

and this creation, "Hobbit Franky" - by Me :D
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

Winner is responsible for shipping costs :)

taco_dance_by_mirz123.gif

List of Participants:

1. @denizen
2. @Nightbreed1984
3. @lomadu
4. @mams
5. @davhyl
6. @jim 80
7. @Tacozilla - *WINNER*
8. @kbr1656
9. @Bruckle
10. @SteelbookEmporium
11. @Hello ChoCho
12. @EvilThing
13. @DJKiller
14. @Steelselecta
15. @charleybusko
16. @JCC

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Can you believe that I never got a stress ball even though I was at MondoCon?! Those things were cleaned out so fast!

If you don't have any of this exclusive goodies yet, Ninjas, I definitely recommend entering this giveaway. Thanks for everything you do, Franky! You're amazing, buddy!

View attachment 222731

@Bluprint come over here bro.

Thx for another excellent giveaway Franky!

Fantastic giveaway Franky! If I didn't have this already, I'd be all over this :)

Not sure who among the ninjas missed out, so a few tags won't hurt ;)

@harry @Mickle_89 @luke98 @Flloydo @dan8885 @chunk @Steelselecta @Obi Wan Dandobi

Thanks for the generosity of @bloodsnake007 and all of our members who are hosting giveaways, you're awesome guys!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Thanks for the amazing words! :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN and tridon
It was a cold night in the land of HDNville when a thump could be heard from below. Faces gazing out their windows were met with a gasping sight of a giant ape approaching the building. Before long, a siren went off as loud as the trumpets of heaven signalling a small group of armed men who rushed out and climbed into an armed vehicle. Engine starting, the vehicle flew off at a speeding pace toward the giant creature. Then! a huge claw ripped through the building opposite revealing a terrifying lizard-like monster and a roar as loud as ever. Immediately the ape's attention turned to the lizard creature and started charging for him. The two giants clashed like titans and both came crashing to the ground. Roads tearing apart and buildings collapsing at the quake of the fall. The battle had just begun...
View attachment 222759
"You've gotta ask yourself one question... do you want Tacos? Well do ya? Ninja! o_O" :p Great entry @denizen! :thumbs:

Reactions: denizen
Thanks for an amazing giveaway.

It was a dark and stormy night. The only thing giving off any sort of light, was the soothing glow of a screen as I scrolled through the Ninja Week Posts. Suddenly something swooped past my window. I couldn't quite make it out at first. There it was again. Then it shot straight to the top of the opposite building. I was freaking out. All I could make out was a shape. Then before I knew what was happening the shape of a man swooped towards my window and burst through. Greeting me, was the image you find below:

View attachment 222766
DAMN! :wow: Looks like Spider-FatMan needs to swing his way to the gym! :D :LOL: Thanks for the entry @Nightbreed1984 ;)

Reactions: Nightbreed1984
Thanks for the giveaway pal!

There once was a boy named bloodsnake, who was neither bloody nor a snake! He was a naughty young boy, who stole all the sweet treats! Never was there a greedier little boy then he, he ate all the sweets and danced like a loonatic...because of all the sugar you see. He jumped at down and ran all around until suddenly..1...2...3...he threw up all over the place

The End.

Guardians.jpg

Last edited:
“In a hole in the ground there lived a Bloodsnake. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of gummy worms and an kazoozles, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Bloodsnake-hole, and that means steelbooks.”
75402-Black-Forest-Gummy-Worms-12-Count.jpg

zqb-2726_1z.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
When the Alien lay his eyes on the beautiful sight, he knew he had to have them. Yes, there they where in Franky's hands. A shiny Challenge Coin and the ever elusive HDN Zombieland. But how to get them the alien thought. As the solution dawned upon him, a most evil smile erupted from the face of the alien. "I know", the alien whispered. "I'll intrap young Franky in my space prison!!!!!!"
At which point he pointed he's alien space gun at Franky and BAAMMMM Franky was instantaneously transported to a space prison far far away. Where the prison suits were a strange but familiar bright red and white.
The alien grabbed the challenge coin and HDN exclusive bluray and laughed. "HAHAHA!!! Now they are mine!!! The only way young Bloodsnake can ever escape now is if one of his many friends can find him in this picture!!! But that's an impossible task!!!!!!!"

...or is it????
image.jpeg

@bloodsnake007 thank you. My story is of a young bloodsnake who began combat training at the age of 5. He learned Karate, Kenpo, Chun Kuk Do, Danzan-ryū, Jeet Kune Do, Kajukenbo, Kara-Ho Kempo, Oom Yung Doe, Shuri-ryu, Sli Beatha, and Jujutsu everything it took to be a good ninja. He was bred to be a fighter in the streets and a freak in the sheets! I need a moving gif of your face! LOL!
KXv3Bjt.gif

Thanks @bloodsnake007,interesting entry conditions :)

'Clowns, I hear them everywhere. Always following me are clowns. I look left, no clown. I look right, no clown. I turn around suddenly, no clown. I move and hear clown follow me. I hear his flapping giant shoes. I hear his nose honking. I hear his laugh everywhere I go. Why does clown follow me?
One day I look in mirror. I am clown...' True story.

Apologies now for for my unholy 'photoshop' 'skills':

full

Thanks for the Awesome Giveaway @bloodsnake007 !

Sorry about the not so awesome photoshop and story!! You really don't want to know how long it took me to work out how to do that pic! Trust me!

In a galaxy far far away, there was a naked man and a naked woman called Adam & Eve. They were walking through the Shire whilst the sun beats down 50 shades of yellow, to match the yellow brick road. Without a care in the world, they felt that they were born free.
They stumble across a tree, filled with steels and from what looked like from a distance was some eels! As they got closer, it came apparent that they were no eels but Snakes! Eve quick turned and she was Gone Girl!
Adam stood his ground and felt Glee inside at the thought of all those Steelbooks. He gave in and reached for the steels, and Wallop!! @bloodsnake007 pounced and.................... ripped his "Face-Off"
END!
image.jpeg

P.S sorry for the awful story, I'll hang my head in shame!!

That one time, when @bloodsnake007 was Morena Baccarin's stand in on the set of Deadpool. It's reported that Ryan Reynolds fell in love and became an actual superhero to rescue him from an evil mutant scientist. They are now madly in love and on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, Colossus is the chaperone for the trip! :LOL:

6J9qATM.jpg

• Helpful Post
Thanks for the tag @Apollon but luckily for me, I already possess this awesome HDN exclusive! :woot: Otherwise YES, I'd totally be all over trying to win this! :oohyeah:

(Psssst... I'm also patiently awaiting @bloodsnake007 to send my stressball when he finds a moment so I have that part covered too... :whistle::p;):angel:)

What I would like, is that coin... :hungry::drool: Good luck to all, another generous giveaway Franky! :notworthy::thumbs:
@Mickle_89 Those HDN Goodies have not been forgotten, once the craziness of Ninja Week is finally over... I'll send your package! :thumbs: Thanks for your patience my friend! ;)
Don't count me in buddy.
I just wanna join the shindig here.

Here's my "Cinderella Story" by Samuel L. Jackson

Once upon a motherf@*king time there lived an unhappy young motherf@*king girl. Her mother was motherf@*cking dead and her motherf@*cking father had married a motherf@*cking widow with two motherf@*cking daughters. Her motherf@*cking stepmother didn't like her one motherf@*cking little bit. All her motherf@*cking kind thoughts and loving motherf@*cking touches were for her own motherf@*cking daughters. Nothing was too motherf@*cking good for them - motherf@*cking dresses, motherf@*cking shoes, motherf@*cking delicious food, motherf@*cking soft beds, and every motherf@*cking home comfort. To be motherf@*cking continued.

View attachment 222822
Thx for another awesome giveaway Franky! :happy:
@PunkNinja I love your motherf@*cking story and especially the motherf@*cking picture! :photo: :woot: :hilarious:
Thanks for this fantastic giveaway!!! I really hope to win this one!!!
Here's my story:
Once upon a time a monster called Frankzilla, woke up on day, from is deep sleep, looked around and said, "What the f*@ck is this sh*@t? Where are the f*@cking dinosaurs? What the f*@ck? How will I mate now? F*@cking mankind! I'm gonna f*@ck you all !!!!!!! "
And so the very big war was begun ...

QrTAASl.jpg
LMFAO!!! :rofl: That pic is fu**ing awesome, "FrankZilla Taco Breath"! :woot: :photo: Definitely saving it to the desktop! :hilarious:

Thanks @lomadu!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lomadu
Status
Not open for further replies.