[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's give-away 2x Futurepak cases-Pokemon and Star Trek -from Novobox

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStixter

Brain Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 9, 2013
This is random as anything, but for me it'd be awesome to see because I grew up on this movie and it was one of my favorite:
The Goofy Movie!

As far as art concept for the design, I think this image would be a good start, get a nice gloss finish on it with all those colors...spot on!

CyberT

Premium Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Croatia
I totally forgot about this. Would love to see it getting special treatment and in Bluray format.

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
Well, Laika did a 4-film collection steelbook which included Kubo and the Two Strings, but I think it deserves a nice lenticular slipbox and its own steelbook maybe from Kimchi or a similar retailer.

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Very cool giveaway!

Would like to see all 3 Final Fantasy movies get the special treatment starting with Spirits Within and this kind of concept art.

Obi Wan Dandobi

The dude abides!
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2015
I know it's stop animation but it's crying out for the full on treatment, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Something like this!
s-l640.jpg

With character cards and maybe cards for each door. This could be done in epic fashion!

Great giveaway! Thank you!

jdclark88

Premium Supporter
Jan 29, 2014
THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

I'D LOVE TO SEE A PREMIUM RELEASE OF SHORT CIRCUIT A LENTI AND FULLSLIP ONCE CLICK WOULD BE AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.