[Winner chosen] Digitalbabe's give-away 2x Futurepak cases-Pokemon and Star Trek -from Novobox

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @waller316

facebook cover - ninjaweek.png
novobox 728.png

Prize donated by: http://www.novoboxworld.com

Prize: 2 awesome Futurepak cases by Novobox-Pokemon & Star Trek

To enter:

What animated movies should receive a special limited edition release, and what kind of concept would you use to design it?

Winner pays shippping.

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

pokemon star trek futurepak1.jpg

Last edited:
This is random as anything, but for me it'd be awesome to see because I grew up on this movie and it was one of my favorite:
The Goofy Movie!
wp-1452529093701.gif

As far as art concept for the design, I think this image would be a good start, get a nice gloss finish on it with all those colors...spot on!
goofy-981x552.jpg

Well, Laika did a 4-film collection steelbook which included Kubo and the Two Strings, but I think it deserves a nice lenticular slipbox and its own steelbook maybe from Kimchi or a similar retailer.

Very cool giveaway!

Would like to see all 3 Final Fantasy movies get the special treatment starting with Spirits Within and this kind of concept art.
final-fantasy-the-spirits-within-at-15-a-potentially-prophetic-folly-of-a-video-game-movie-222-body-image-1467891378-size_1000.jpg

I know it's stop animation but it's crying out for the full on treatment, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Something like this!
s-l640.jpg

With character cards and maybe cards for each door. This could be done in epic fashion!

Great giveaway! Thank you!

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

I'D LOVE TO SEE A PREMIUM RELEASE OF SHORT CIRCUIT A LENTI AND FULLSLIP ONCE CLICK WOULD BE AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.