[WINNER CHOSEN] Digitalbabe's Marvel/DC Rivalry-(2)Digibooks & (2) Action Figure sets-Marvel or DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninja-week-18-top.png

Per random org, the winner is @glennturner21

#bestweekever Follow us @hidefninja on Twitter and Facebook @hidefninjaofficial on Instagram

Hey Ninjas!

In this personal giveaway, you will win a set of 12" DC action figures, a Target Exclusive Ragnarok Digibook, a Target Exclusive Justice League Digibook and a set of Thor action figures.

What is your favorite universe, and fave characters from it?

Winner pays shipping. Ships once all items are received (some are pre-orders), so likely end of March 2018.

Good luck ninjas!

marvelvsdc2.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 8.16.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-21 at 8.16.25 PM.png
marvelvsdc1.jpeg

ninjaweek18-social.png

Attachments

• ninja logo big.png
    ninja logo big.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
This is a freakin' awesome giveaway, DB! :D

My favourite universe has always been Marvel, though I have been leaning heavier towards DC these past few years. My favourite Marvel heroes are Wolverine and the X-Men, but if we're talking the MCU, I'd go with Captain America. Chris Evans has been incredible in that role!

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for the awesome giveaway! @digitalbabe

My favorite is the DC Universe, Batman 89 completely blew my mind when I was 2 years old and love the whole villain rogues gallery.
Still as an adult, it excites me just as much and I absolutely LOVE the Snyder films.

Great! Best of both Worlds.

But I'm a Marvel Guy. And especially X-men. Hope now that Disney has bought Fox there will be better X-men Movies.

Amazing giveaway, thanks! ;)

For me it's Marvel all the way and I'll go with Wolverine and Deadpool, and Star Lord, but I love so many of them!

@famagosta ;)

From the movies it would be Marvel, but if we are looking at the comics, it is definetly DC!

Batman, Wonder Woman, Swamp Thing, Red Lanterns, Aquaman, Constantine are the best IMO!

Thank you for the giveaway :)

@bloodsnake007 @DADDYCOOL187 : Negotiation's over. Sentence is tag. ~ #TheLaw

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway @digitalbabe !

The Marvel Universe is my favourite!

Absolutely love how the films interlink!

Thor is my favourite character!!

Status
Not open for further replies.