Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
Host: Bigfub

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prizes :
Geek!!.jpg

Fear not my good Ninjas for these will not be ordinary Geek boxes, oh no!!

They shall contain pop vinyl (other brands are also available), t-shirts, comics and mysterious stuff (you get the idea...)

RULES:
1. Thank this post
2. What's the geekiest thing you've ever done?

TERMS: I'll pay European shipping but will ship worldwide as cheaply as possible.

Winner will be chosen at random using random.org
Good Luck!

Thanks for this awesome giveaway :D

1. Done :thumbs:
2. Years ago at a party (non-married back then) I started discussing the "who is stronger between the Hulk and Thor" to a girl I just met. And I'm not even a geek!!! :OMG: Needless to say it went awesome (not) :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and bigfub
I have mostly refrained from geeky-ness except for my one school dance / fancy dress / party where i went dressed up as a ninja. :rofl:

It was...embarrassing. It was cool. It was all kinds of crazy. :)

Great giveaway!

Reactions: bigfub
First of all , thanks for amazing giveaway!
Hum.. i collect hot wheels muscle cars. I often go to kids stores with my kids, to get me some stuff :)

Thanks for the giveaway mate!

Few years ago whilst working in London I was invited to the premiere of the Phantom Menace. Leicester Square red carpet affair. The company had hired a limo, the works. We all went to get changed and so I walk out of the toilets in a storm trooper costume I hired. Never been to a premier before and that's what I'd seen on TV. Everybody from work was waiting at the limo in black tie. Felt like a proper k**b. Had to get out the limo and walk down the carpet dressed as a stormtrooper and then sit through the film and after party in full costume. My mates just laughed but the company weren't too impressed. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and bigfub
Thanks for the giveaway!

Geekiest thing I've ever done was wait in line at gamestop for midnight release for Halo.

thanks for the giveaway. I guess the geekiest thing I ever did was drag my nieces and nephews to see Disney movies. I did not want to look like a pedo there by myself

The geekiest thing that I can recall was going to watch multiple times The Avengers in cinemas (something that I don't do often).

Thanks for the giveaway!

For the premiere of Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World in Dublin, I had heard that Edgar Wright, Anna Kendrick, Michael Cera & Jason Schwartzman were going to be there to introduce the movie. In the hopes of meeting at least one of them, I hopped a bus to Dublin & arrived to the theater but it was pretty much on lockdown.
While milling around outside I overheard someone saying they had a plus one so I shot over & asked if it was going to be used. 5 minutes later I'm in the cinema, sitting in front of the cast & director.

Thanks for the giveaway

The geekiest thing I have ever done is have a go at my wife because she opened the wrong copy of a steelbook, that I had multiple copies of!!!!

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

The geekiest thing I've done is wait outside for an autograph, after going to the theatre or a concert.. it's not something I've done often:emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.