[WINNER CHOSEN]Get Ready for Ninja Weekend! - Ninja Week - Double Lenti Zootopia Blufans Give-away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
You didnt think the party was ending did you!?!!!

Ninja Week!!! #bestweekever #blufans #hidefninja

Up for grab is the EPIC DOUBLE LENTI STEELBOOK EDITION OF ZOOTOPIA!!!!

Post below what has been the FUNNIEST MOMENT OF NINJA WEEK!!!! for a chance to win!

image-jpeg.283975

the Wreck/blufans generosity keeps on coming. got to be the creative and funny gif or video responses to simple questions, the ones that go out a bit leftfield. in a busy thread, it can really make you chuckle! :LOL::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the giveaway! Funniest moments would have to just be a lot of the random responses and gifs for entries. A lot of good prompts for various giveaways has generated some good laughs.

Funniest thing is that in one of the contests here that asked to post a funny gif, I posted one exactly the same as the post above mine.

Thanks!

The number of times I've wondered and gone through every message on a post to see if I've entered a giveaway or not. I gotta come up with a better system lol

Thanks for the giveaway
Funniest is trying to get a link for a post on Facebook I tried for about 20 minutes it refused to work then my 12 year old nephew does it in about 20 seconds
I think I must be getting old

I found some of the movie names with replacing a word with the word ninja funny

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.