[WINNER CHOSEN]Hereticz´s giveaway lenti magnets, steelbooks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereticz

Fella´ in the wagon
Premium Supporter
Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
HOST:
Hereticz

DURATION:
Starting on the 6th day of Ninja week until the conclusion.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:
One winner will get all on the photo - 2x FilmArena lenti magnets, 2x German steelbooks and empty Logan box from Manta Lab. The box has some little imperfections, lenti magnets are mint, and steelbook War Dogs has some barely noticable dings on one edge.

DSC_3112.jpg

WHAT'S THE CONTEST?

Easy peasy

1. Thank the OP
2. Answer this question - When did you start to collect steelbooks and what was your FIRST steelbook ever (if you remember :))
3. Tag at least one fellow ninja, the more the better (Im really curious about other ninja´s steelbook history ;))

TERMS:
One post/entry per person.
Winner to be chosen via random.org (Don´t know how to do it yet, so any help by other members will be appreciated - PM me pls ) @cooey @digitalbabe @apsmith21 @kryptonite

I will contact the winner with info.
Shipping is paid for by the winner, I post worldwide and it isn´t much - 10Euro

I hope everything is correct with my thread and we can start, looking forward to your answers ninjas :thumbs:

Good luck and have fun!

@Hereticz this custom made prize for me!!! As i bought Logan from FAC and Alien Covenant from Manta!:))) So it will be great to upgrade those relases with this additional items;)))
I dont have War Dogs and Dog Day Afternoon in my collection at all, and thos movies were great.

In my case i was all the time collecting only limited edition box sets, digipacks etc. Thank when i was surfing on ebay i was all the time intested why the hack KimchiDVD relases are sooo expensive there.
So i went to Steelbook section on HDN and started to monitor what was happening there. The rest is history, the passion of HDN members catched me pritty quick. My first Premium steel was Amelie from KimchiDVD. In case of normal release...hmm, i dont remember exact one, but i can recall than in the beginning phase i went to local Media Markt to find som cheap steels. Not sure if it was the first but -> Battle: L.A. i suppose was one of those in top first. Than i bought first protectors...witch were crappy ones (after i found Steelbook Central and loved it)...and it kind of clicked. I started to collect steelbooks also:)
Battle_Los_Angeles_Limited_Steelbook_Edition_01.jpg

There is a chance i had steelbook in some addition to Limited Box set, but not sure. I also know that i had bought Planet Terror on DVD in steelbook edtion (so it can be as first, but i ordered it as part of bundle shippment).

Grindhouse_Planet_Terror_Steelbook_Edition_01.jpg

@Manqu @AnubisNefer @meaner @Aniv @Collector03601 @PunkNinja @aLLu @Snollygoster @spass

Thanks for the give away , my first steelbooks were Django unchained and shutter island which i got late 2016 if I remember correctly @harry

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I can’t rememebr the date exactly maybe some Steelbook expert will be able to know from my answer
At a guess around 2013/14 and the first Steelbook was JAWS I only bought it because I had nectar points to use up and I had enough for it on the Sainsbury’s website, I didn’t know what steelbooks were before then
@Djpaddy

• Thanks
Oh man. I started collecting steelbooks back before Blu Ray's lol. My first ever steelbook was Alien Definitive Edition if I remember rightly. Had a massive steelbook purge, but I'm back in the game now. Gonna tag my buddy @TheJoker

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2018

Thank you for the giveaway.

I think I started off with the DVD steelbooks but i didn’t buy many because I didn’t really know what they were. I got Cloverfield, Hellboy set and Metal: A Headbangers Journey as DVD steelbooks. It wasn’t until I got a few blu rays and my mate @harryboy24 pointed me to HDN that everything exploded!

Gonna tag @bloodsnake007 @spass @zesty

Started out with DVD steelbooks as well. One of my first was Der Untergang (Downfall), Blue Velvet and the German Lèon.

@TheJoker I still have Metal: A headbangers Journey, lol.

@Wreck what was your first steelbook?

Thanks for the giveaway mate. :)

I am as old school as they get I started collecting in 2006 with G1 steelbooks my first was the boondock saints. I saw it in the store and was like oh my gosh that is so cool. I started a thread at joblo.com that led to one of the first steelbook communities and websites long before hdn was around. Its been interesting to the say the least like I spent over $150 on the two grails at the time which were the futureshop X3 and V for Vendetta both are pretty much worthless now so I vowed to never spend over a $100 on a steel again. Also I have made poor choices at time like opting for the g1 ironman futureshop edition instead of the g2 even though I could have gotten either because I didn't own a bluray player.

@digitalbabe

• Thanks
awesome giveaway, Thanks

King of the Ants was the 1st steelbook I ever bought. It looked cool on the store shelf and I had never seen anything like it. Picked it up and about a Year later I decided to see if there were any more of these strange things on the Internet. Big mistake! I found HDN and my collection went from 1 to over a hundred in less than a Year. LOL
View attachment 361303
s-l1600.jpg

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.