HDN GRAND PRIZE [Winner Chosen]Hidefninja.com Vinyl Package Grand Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: LucasEatWorld

Welcome to the 6th Annual Ninja Week at hidefninja.com.
vinyl 728.jpg

Grand prize sponsored by hidefninja.com

vinyl package meme.png

All registered forum members are eligible to enter. Winner pays shipping if not from a retailer that provides free shipping.

Package includes:

A turntable and Vinyl selections of the winners choice valued at $250. Or, winner can choose just a turntable or just vinyl.

To enter, please reply to this post and share:

1) Show us some pics of your favorite collectibles (can be Steelbooks, Vinyl, Figures, etc)
2) Have you visited the Group Buy forum at hidefninja.com?

Good luck ninjas!

You can spread the word about our 6th Annual Ninja Week!
Please share the meme below and tag us at @hidefninja and @bluraysteelbook Twitter and @hidefninjaofficial on Instagram.

general meme 2.png

Enjoy #bestweekever!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 6.27.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 6.27.51 PM.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 6,032
Last edited:
1) gotta say one of the things I love the most that I have collected is the new Castle Grayskull.
It is massive and so detailed! I need a bigger space to display it!

2) Yep I have in the past, especially when it was for something overseas

2016-02-23%2013.32.11_zps3fukugae.jpg

1. Me and my girlfriends Pixar Collection is something we enjoy very much (other collections either unfinished or a big work in progress)

pixar.jpg

2. I occasionally visit the group buy section, if I visited it more often I'm sure my bank account would not look so great.

Thanks for the give away

Thanks for the giveaway, whilst I have a lifetime supply of comics and an impressive supply of steelbooks they have been relegated to the loft (that's what happens when you have kids)
Here is some recent steelbooks
Also I have on many occasions viewed the Group Buy forum

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 247
1) Show us some pics of your favorite collectibles (can be Steelbooks, Vinyl, Figures, etc)

Yes, it's like my second home.

12787541_462579477276666_1230108650_o.jpg a small selection of my steelbook collection.

I have! It's one of my favorite and most useful forums here. Everyone there is extremely helpful :)

My favourite collectable was my HP FS steelbook shelf. Loved it and still miss it. :S

I love our group buy forum. Got my Django FS steel from there a while back. Haven't been on as much lately. Got my first child on the way. Massive kick up the financial backside but can't wait!! Mini ninja on the way!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
Awesome giveaway! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

1) Show us some pics of your favorite collectibles (can be Steelbooks, Vinyl, Figures, etc) I don't have a large collection of box sets and collectables, but I do have two of my favorite shows in special edition. And my favorite film of 2014 is Interstellar. I have two different steelbooks, the neo-pack, and the soundtrack on vinyl.

6d419faca451c59a46ce427d2a5f667f.23544.jpg e4cb28fa5b15a39d802ba9832dd5b928.23544.jpg

2) Have you visited the Group Buy forum at hidefninja.com? Yes, I've gotten in on a few different buys from there before. Great section.

Reactions: Georgiy2000
2. Yes, I have visited the Group Buy Forum numerous times to always check and see what is available.
1. Here are all manner of things I like collecting: Autographs, Hot Toys, Steels, Props
Marvel Universe Phase OneJK.jpg
Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase TwoJK.jpg
Avengers.jpg
Avenger Steels.jpg
Stark Prop Folders signed Stan Lee.jpg
Nathan Fillion Autograph.jpg
Guardians and Orb.jpg
William Shatner autograph - Kirk.jpg
Large Matrix Figures Display.jpg

Attachments

• Battlestar Galactica Paper Notes & Metal Cubits Props.jpg
    Battlestar Galactica Paper Notes & Metal Cubits Props.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 169
They're all on these shelves!
20160225_005936_zpsozcqotia.jpg

Of course I have! How else would I get my FA editions?

just want to say im new to all this and some of these collections are amazing!!

my disney steelbook collection

2 - every day :) just wish i had more money to buy them all

Status
Not open for further replies.