[WINNER CHOSEN:KRON] 3 fave horror movies in trailers! Win Evil Dead FS Steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

We are continuing our Halloween fun at HDN by having another fun giveaway. Here's a chance to chat with other horror fans and share your own favorites. All you have to do is post 3 of your favorite horror movie trailers in this thread, so other members can check them out, and chat about them. This is a fun way to learn about movies others like, and check out quick clips for movies you may have missed!

Please use the Youtube button at the top and insert the part after the v= part between the tags, so we can see the trailer (and not just the link) in the thread.

How to post videos:

go to any youtube video and copy the part that comes after the equals sign. Then come into your post and click the little 'youtube' icon at the top of the post window. Paste what you copied between the Youtube tags. Once you submit your videos should appear.

A random member will win a brand new Evil Dead Steelbook from Futureshop, next week! Thank you Drum18, one of our kind group buy hosts for his generosity in donating this Steelbook!

M2206192.jpg

Some of mine :scat:

WINNER:

View attachment 50033

Last edited by a moderator:
wow we really are in for a treat at HDN this halloween. I love my fellow ninjas. I m a great fan of horror movie s and this is my top 3 and thanks for this great giveaway:

[YT]YDGw1MTEe9k#[/YT]
absolute classic that made me have nightmares for weeks as I ve seen this at 10yo

[YT]bEVY_lonKf4#[/YT]
another absolute classic, you cant do better than this

[YT]xmcR8_2RinY#[/YT]
terrifying :-(

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Thanks for the giveaway :scat: !

Some of my favorites (maybe not all are top 3 material, but they're certainly in my top 10) are :

It's difficult to choice ... hum ... I try to choice 3 style different !

My favorite movie with zombie !

My favorite movie japanese horror :)

My favorite S.F Horror movie !

Thanks for the Giveaway

My fav's:

Art of the Devil

Art of the Devil 2

The Hills Have Eyes

I love all these Halloween themed give-aways! :thumbs: This forum ROCKS! :scat:

My 3 favorite Horror films and trailers are:

THANKS! ;)

I rate all the movies I watch on IMDb.
I used the filter and the following 3 horror movies have received (my) best ratings.
All a 9 or higher. And it's actually a correct top 3. There are more great horror films, but everyone should watch these classics... :)

1. Alfred Hitchcock's ''Psycho'' (1960)
[media=youtube]NG3-GlvKPcg[/media]

2. ''Alien'' (1979)
[media=youtube]bEVY_lonKf4[/media]

3. John Carpenter's ''The Thing'' (1982)
[media=youtube]ouZkkIsLiNg[/media]

---

All 3 movies have had a steelbook release, so even more reason to buy & watch them!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.