[WINNER CHOSEN] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (empty) - GIVEAWAY!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
THIS NINJA WEEK PRIZE HAS KINDLY BEEN DONATED BY NOODLES

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Feb 20th - Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (game not included) x3 copies/winners

IMG_0479.JPG

HOW TO WIN:
Thank this post and comment below with your answer to the following question...
Which is your favourite MGS game and why?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person.
A winner will be chosen at random.
Winner pays shipping costs.

Good luck all! :thumbs:

!

Awesome giveaway! I love me some Yoji Shinkawa artwork. Thanks, @Noodles! :thumbs:

My favourite MGS game is Guns of the Patriots just because it brought everything to a perfect conclusion and as someone who loved MGS since Day 1 (not including Metal Gear 1 & 2), it really tugged on my heartstrings. Going back to Shadow Moses just blew my mind! I absolutely adore that game. Long live Solid Snake!

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Twin Snakes.

It plays much better than the original and all the stuff people complained about (i.e. the added first person view) was optional.

For me it is MGS 3 Brilliant story, bosses, characters and Snake vs The Boss battle. I had alot of fun playing it. Thank you for the giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:
My favourite MGS is Snake eater.
The boss fights were great, the soundtrack was awesome and it was cool to see why Big Boss became a legend

My favourite MGS is the original on the PS2, I lived that game and clocked up many, many hours playing it

Thank you

I just got my first Playstation last year, remembered playing these games when I visited friends, but hard to say which in the series was my favorite. This would be a great addition to get me into the series more! Thanks for the giveaway!

Metal Gear Solid on playstation, because it was the first for me, played it a ton....

Thank you for the giveaway....