[Winner Chosen] mllNY's HBO SDCC Game of Thrones Experience Shirt Giveaway

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
IMG_0942.JPG

Missed San Diego Comic Con? Love Game of Thrones?

Wish you could have a little piece of both? Now you can.

I have a extra shirt that was given away at the Game of Thrones Experience held outside the convention center during San Diego Comic Con 2015 courtesy of HBO. The shirt features a cool graphic designed by Beautiful Death artist Robert Ball of a landscape with Jorah and Tyrion sailing towards a mountain that also forms an image of Danaerys. Check out Beautiful Death’s stuff if you have not seen it, they have some cool stuff and of course watch Game of Thrones.

IMG_0938.JPG

Shirt is a size Large

So how do you win, first you need to thank this post then in a post below, in spoilers, tell me the most beautiful death (read the harshest) throughout the series.

Who said living in Westeros is fair? Ninjas get free a second entry!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Winner pays shipping
3) Winner(s) will have 7 days to contact/respond to me to claim their prize(s), otherwise it will go to the next random person
4) Winner(s) will be chosen at random using random.org

I would like to say this will end in a week but I will be at Gencon by that point :D so we will say when I get back from Gencon

Last edited:
@mllNY "Missed San Diego Comic Con?" Yeah :(
"Love Game of Thrones?" Hell Yeah! :cool:
"Wish you could have a little piece of both?" F**K YEAH!!!!!! :woot:

Thanks for this awesome Give-Away opportunity! :notworthy: And I'm gonna lay off the tacos, beer, and candy so I can squeeze into that Large! :D I'm a FUN SIZE XL! :cool: A real mans size, not no M like @Drum18! :rolleyes: :naughty: :joy: JK! :p

I forgot to include the most beautiful death scene (in my eyes) throughout the whole series... so far! ;)
The death of Joffrey! :naughty: That little fu**er definitely deserved to die! I wished he'd suffered more, but I'm glad he's a goner! :woot:

Though a part of me still misses him! :D
Thanks again for the Give-Away @mllNY :notworthy:

Reactions: tridon and mllNY
Thank you very much for the giveaway! :)

Most beautiful death is definitely the death of the best character in the entire GoT universe, The Red Viper. And I say beautiful because it was really well played, I remember being startruck when that happened, I couldn't talk or move, his head exploding was the ultimate "holy sh*t!" for me. Definitely beautiful, in a really twisted kind of way.

Thanks for the giveaway! What a coincidence I'm wearing size L T-shirts :D
The most beautiful (or the most satisfying death) would be the death of our beloved king Joffrey :D
For the harshest death I would choose the Red Wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a great giveaway :)

Well for me, not necessarily the harshest but the most unexpected was Ned Stark, I remember thinking this is Sean Bean, they wont kill him off this early, someone will rescue him, but no, off with his head!!!!

Ron

Thanks for the awesome giveaway ^^
The most "beautiful" death in my opinion would have to be this one:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437735931.519998.jpg

Oberyn was so close to beating this hulk of an opponent, his nemesis, that he lost focus for a moment. The mountain made use of this and turned around the tides. Give it a second and splat, there goes his head. RIP Oberyn.

Awesome giveaway, man! That shirt is gorgeous!

Most beautiful death? Hmm... my favourite death was probably that of Viserys Targaryen. That was one badass death. I really loved the death of the Hound, though. There was something noble about it and the character really redeemed himself before the end. Biggest piss-off death goes to Jon Snow, though I doubt (hope) he's gone for good.

Reactions: mllNY
Thanks for the giveaway! That's a fine looking T-shirt :drool:

Ned Stark. His death was so harsh on multiple levels.

Reactions: mllNY