Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
mondo_bttf3_v.jpg

Up for grabs is this beautiful BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 Poster by Matt Taylor and Mondo.

http://www.mondotees.com

HOW TO WIN!?
Answer these 2 questions below ...

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!

I think Lord and Miller's take on it would be the best outcome if it was ever rehashed.

As for Mondo prints... well. I have JC Richard's Total Recall, Francavilla's Spongebob & his Hail Caesar, Matthew Woodson's The Nice Guys, Kilian Eng's Silent Running, a handful of others but the jewel in the crown is Kevin Tong's Mulholland Drive.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think Kevin Feige.
I own the BluFans steelbook of Avengers, with Mondo poster

Thanks for the give-away

I have the regular edition of this print

mondo-pans-labyrinth-jock-prints.jpg

I also have a few steelbooks: Highlander, Dredd, Drive, Looper

Hmmm
1. maybe the Duffer Bros.
2. Steelbooks, vinyl, posters and pins.
Here's what's closest.

Attachments

• IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    345.6 KB · Views: 143
Needs to be another mad scientist so lets throw Bill Nye the Science Guy back onto the screen lol!

I own all the Mondo Steelbooks and about 5 Mondo Prints including one from the first Back to the Future! Thanks for the giveaway!

Awesome giveaway

1) No one can fill Michael J Fox's shoes
2) I own a copy of The Thing it's an amazing poster

The "original" is the reboot. Time travel was used to reboot the movie in the "past" This might be my first Mondo art!

1. I'm going a totally different direction with my choice of director - David Lynch :p
2. I own several Mondo posters, a few shirts and all of the steelbooks. Tyler Stout's Total Recall, Robocop, and The Goonies are all custom framed and in my front room (much to my girlfriend's wishes).

Why don't we just have the original actors come back? Doc shows up at Marty's who now in his 50s saying they have to go back to 1955 one more time to set things right again!!

I have a number of the mondo steelbooks :thumbs:

I think the Russo brothers would be a good choice as they've shown they can do action while keeping things lighthearted.

Sure, I have a few Mondo print releases. Some are even framed up!
2016-04-25 07.38.27.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Jim Carey as Doc
and I actually cant think of anyone for MJ Fox :)

I own this beauty:

ken-taylor-mad-max-fury-road-poster.jpg

1) yes it sounds blasphemous but maybe J.J.Abrams

2) Only the Pan's Labyrinth steelbook (shame on me^^)

thanks for the give away!

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?
A:
David Lynch

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!
A:

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-23_12-22-28.png
    upload_2017-2-23_12-22-28.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 133
Awesome giveaway.

1. JJ Abraham, did an excellent job with Star Trek films and i reckon he'd be able to bring Back To the Future to present mondern standards.

2. 1 x release of every Mondo X Steelbook release so far (1 x per number, except Terminator 2 because who cant have to many T2 releases)

Awesome giveaway!

1. Tom Holland could do a good Marty with James Gunn or even Peyton Reed at the helm
2. I think the Mondo steelbook of Drive was my first

My choice for an actor to play Marty would be Tom Holland

And I collect and own, not all , but some Mondo steelbooks: Looper, The Thing, Reservoir dogs, Avengers, Pans Labrynth, Labrynth, Shaun of the Dead and Ex Machina

Status
Not open for further replies.