[WINNER CHOSEN] Mondo Poster - The Road - Randy Ortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
One of the most talented artists I've ever seen. I love checking out his booth at Mondo Con each year as the character studies are exceptional and I love that most of his work just leaves the viewer with so many questions. Great conversation pieces!

RANDY ORTIZ

Mondo put on a show in 2016 celebrating the works of filmmaker John Hillcoat and Randy captured the essence of the film THE ROAD perfectly.

Now is your chance to win this beautiful poster from Mondo.

HOW TO WIN!?

Visit their website and look around .... the potential winner to be might just be quizzed!
https://mondotees.com/

AND...

answer this...

The Road, a fantastic movie, has often been said to be such a sad movie. (I've read about many of you admitting to sweat rolling from yours eyes!) So REPLY with what film(s) have brought you to tears?

ortiz_theroad.jpg

Thanks for the givaway!

Every time I'm watching a sad film, there's always a Ninja cutting onions around me!

Interstellar
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Seven Years a Slave
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

.. Just to name a few. I think this list could possibly go on a while :rofl:

Amazing giveaway, Beautiful film and beautiful print, this also does bring a a tear to my eye

I'm actually quite emotional and tear up at loads of films and even stupid things sometimes

I remember the first time I proper teared up was Armageddon when Willis pushes affleck out the lift lol

Others are changeling, one flew over the cuckoos nest, room, E.T are some examples

Randy Ortiz is so amazing. I hope to own a poster from him one day. Never had any luck with grabbing one.

Tearjerker for me

50/50: Although it's a comedy, this was very hard to see because it was so recognizable for my wife who's suffering from a similar disease.
We were both in tears,

Status
Not open for further replies.