[WINNER CHOSEN] Mondo Poster - The Road - Randy Ortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
One of the most talented artists I've ever seen. I love checking out his booth at Mondo Con each year as the character studies are exceptional and I love that most of his work just leaves the viewer with so many questions. Great conversation pieces!

RANDY ORTIZ

Mondo put on a show in 2016 celebrating the works of filmmaker John Hillcoat and Randy captured the essence of the film THE ROAD perfectly.

Now is your chance to win this beautiful poster from Mondo.

HOW TO WIN!?

Visit their website and look around .... the potential winner to be might just be quizzed!
https://mondotees.com/

AND...

answer this...

The Road, a fantastic movie, has often been said to be such a sad movie. (I've read about many of you admitting to sweat rolling from yours eyes!) So REPLY with what film(s) have brought you to tears?

ortiz_theroad.jpg

Thanksfor the giveaway! :thumbs:
I'm easily manipulated emotionally by films so every thing from Schindlers List to The Two Towers gets me crying!

Thanks for the give away!

A recent movie that got me was Manchester by Sea, Affleck does an amazing job in this movie. Hope we gets best actor but i'm thinking they'll give it to Denzel.

Sweet giveaway! Loved the book and the movie.

Well, I have to admit I never really cried during a movie, but there have been movies where i shed a tear or two.

- It's a wonderful Life
- Donnie Darko
- Crash (only during the first sighting, the more you see this movie, the worse it gets imho. Still a good, but not a great movie)
- Toki o kakeru shôjo ("The girl who leapt through time")
- Powder Keg (short film with Clive Owen, watch it on Vimeo)
- The Artist
- Hachi: A Dog's Tale
- Fruitvale Station
- La grande belezza (the scene where...
one of the main char's best friend tells him he'll leave Rome, where he lived his entire life but he has only one person/true friend that is worth to say goodbye to. :()
- The Messenger (w/ Woody Harrelson & Ben Foster)
- A Single Man
- Le feu follet ("The fire within")

The one I really remember getting to me was Dead Man Walking. Though that was years ago (like 20?). There have been plenty since, but to varying degrees. But for whatever reason I always remember Dead Man Walking most

Status
Not open for further replies.