(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] HDN Limited Edition Ninja Print (Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Thanks to the creative hands of AlexG, we're giving one lucky member the chance to win one of Hi-Def Ninja's very own limited edition prints.

Up for grabs is the blue HDN ninja print, which is limited to only 50 copies!

How to enter:
Describe what you think HDN's next print should look like (image, colours, quote, etc.)

The winner:
A winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday.

Good luck, and happy Ninja Week! :ninja:

hdn_print3.jpg

hdn_print3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway

The next one should show.Ninjas playing football and be in Claret and Blue!!

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see one in orange and black, with some bloody Ninja action going on. Some slicing, some blood splatter and maybe some cool things you can only see under certain kinds of light.

I'd like one contrasting red with white, get a 'rising sun' thing going.

I would like to see a poster of Steelbooks, like they are just floating in space and all different angles and depths. The colors should should all be altered, with just Red, Silver and Black

I'd love to see a print in black and yellow, like a Kill Bill spoof sort of thing. Lots of trademark Tarantino blood and gore :scat:

The next should have the ninja's fighting a dragon. Colours Black and white with the dragon in a bright orange.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would like a hyper-realistic ninja-one with some gore in there. That'd be pretty sweet. Make the ninja very buff and make it do some Azumi-action.

thanks for the give away
black and grey background showing an alter with a steelbook showing the ninjas in gold to pay homage to the holy grail steelbook every collector has

I would like see More realistic HDN NINJA with top Comic Hero's (Iron man, Hulk ,Thor) also i think is good idea made separate posters for HDN game section ,HDN steelbook,HDN collectibles

Thanks for give away

THANKS FOR THE GREAT GIVEAWAY!!!

I would like to see a poster of the HDN ninja kneeling down on his right knee with his left knee up, his left elbow on his left knee and his head resting on his left fist. His right hand would be back resting on the sword (in its sheath) on the right side of his body. So it's almost as if he's kneeling down kind of praying. He would be inside of a dojo of sorts, and would be kneeling down in front of a wall that had the 10 Holy Grails on it. Everything would be black, white and grey washed except for the grails. They would be painted in their original colors and extremely vibrant compared to the rest of the picture.

Sorry, got a bit vivid back there. I've been thinking about this a lot...for awhile

Could go for something of a comic play using some of the ideas others have mentioned here... A ring of ninjas guarding some of the holy grail steels inside from characters created around all of the issues we have seen trying to attack the steels (e.g. a character for spine splashes, paint chips, streaky matte finishes, etc....) Picturing vibrant colors for the steels and ninjas and a dreary black and white for the attacking characters.

I'd love to see one or two ninjas fighting the bad enemies perhaps protecting rare steelbooks. The enemies can represent people who buy in bulk to sell on ebay. Not sure if it will increase the cost but using more than two colors will make it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.