[Winner Chosen][Ninja Week '15 Give-away] Pocahontas(Disney Collection)[Zavvi][UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
The contest is closed.

I have a available to win a mint sealed copy of Pocahontas from the infamous Disney Collection from Zavvi.
20150223_160929.jpg

To take part in this contest, please follow the directions below. Good luck and have fun with it.

My wife and her family are part American Indian. For this reason she always had a name for a daughter if she ever had one. Just over 5 years ago we were blessed with our daughter after having 2 boys before her. We name her Cheyenne as this was the name she had picked out.

1. Thank the thread.
2. What American Indian name would you come up with if you had a son or daughter?
3. If you were part of a tribe, what would it be named and what would your American Indian weapon of choice be?

The winner will be chosen on March 1st through random.org. Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with.

List so far:
1. @kryptonite
2. @sirdizzy
3. @Ricardo13
4. @jdclark88
5. @davidson
6. @Joanie Mason
7. @kbr1656
8. @denizen
9. @monsterzebra
10. @charleybusko
11. @Asopp
12. @terry44
13. @T800kaz
14. @badgerman
15. @tokaman
16. @.Lethal
17. @severo
18. @Kuzco
19. @Lucky101
20. @Master13
21. @Flloydo
22. @bloodsnake007
23. @KarelSeldenthuis
24. @TheStixter

Last edited:
Kai for a girl.
I would part of the Cherokee nation because of the high respect I have for the tribe and their history.
My weapon of choice would be my words if that counts since that is what the Cherokees did otherwise the traditional bow and arrow.

Reactions: bantha11
1. Done
2. Girl - catori
3. Tribe - Wolf pack tribe
4. Tomahawk

Thanks for the giveaway

@bantha11 Great Give-Away Jason! :woot: :notworthy: I really like your Entry details! :thumbs: THANKS!

1. DONE! :cool:

2. I would name my son, Little Fried Bread Franky Burrito ;)

3. I would be the Chief of the 'Taconator Tribe' and my weapon of choice would be a peace pipe! :naughty:
post-36857-cheech-puffing-marijuana-gif-u-TJqx.gif

:D

Thanks again brotha! :)

Name of my son would be: "Boy Who Eats Plenty"
Tribe name: "Brain Ninjas"
Weapon: "Gun-Sword"
gun_sword_by_pest3r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.