(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Captain America (Germany) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN,

From yours truly is a chance to win this German, sealed Steelbook.

Picture courtesy our thread:

View attachment 3740

Post a pic of the comic book character that needs to be brought to life on the big screen-can be from any franchise/universe. And why did you choose this character?

Enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2014 (many more surprises ahead!)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to get Cable worked in somewhere!

o3vd.jpg

Last edited:
I want to say Marvel's Midnight Son's. The team of Ghost Rider, Blade, etc. Why? There was an epic Avengers team up. Any reason a darker version can't do well?

But if teams don't count, then for a single character its about time we did Black Panther from Marvel. He's been in pre-production and on and off the shelf for over a decade already, it just needs to get rolling. Power-wise he's comparable to Cap. America and he's a leader as well. He's served in the Fantastic Four AND Avengers and many super heroes attended his marriage to X-Men member Storm. Where CAN'T this guy go?

3170465-1490191196-Black.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome giveaway DigitalBabe :scat:

I'm going to have to go with Danger Girl, no one draws cute/sexy comic women quite like J Scott Campbell, it's the only comic I have gone out of my way to collect everything on.

Films have been made before with sexy girls that will mainly appeal to guys and to be quite honest they have missed the mark. Dead Or Alive just plain sucked, and Sucker Punch was too geeky for many. I'd love to see someone take Danger Girl and do a Mission Impossible style film. Keep the ultra hot female team in figure hugging outfits, but give it a great story, stylish direction and superb action pieces. A film with hot actresses that guys can honestly without guilt say was brilliant.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Deadpool movie. Mainly to stop hearing my brother complain about how bad the X-Men version was.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.