(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] PS4 GAMING CONSOLE [EUROPE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Entries accepted until Monday 1pm EST 2/10.

Hey Ninjas!

Part of this Epic 5 Year anniversary Ninja Week is the PS4 Give-away to a member World-wide. All can enter.

Just reply with answers to the following questions!

1) What forum board do you visit the most?
2) What forum board SHOULD you be visiting more often? (perhaps another interest of yours...)
3) What is something you plan to do on HDN this year to contribute more. :) (ex: post more pics)

ps4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1) the steelbook forum of course, keeps me up to date on what releases are being announced or any deals that come up.

2) The art poster & print board as this has recently piqued my interest, and I've now started to collect selected film posters.

3) well it's my first anniversary coming up on the site in a few weeks, so I'm planning a give away to give something back to this amazing site! :thumbs:

1. Visit the steelbook forum the most
2. Should visit the slip cover forum more as I'm taking quite a liking to them at the moment
3. Plan on contributing more to the discussion of the steels and film itself

Thanks for an absolutely epic giveaway :scat:

Epic giveaway! Thank you bud! :) :scat:

1) Blu-ray SteelBook™
2) Collectibles and Beer
3) Help answer noobs questions and a few more giveaways

Thanks for this awesome giveaway

1] Steelbook Forum
2] Ninjas helping Ninjas
3] Plan on giving my own giveaway later in the year

Ron

1. Most visited board is definitely the steelbook forum
2. I could be looking more into the comic forum, unfortunately there is not much going on there
3. I plan to buy more steels that I can show you all of course ;)

Thank you very much for this awesome giveaway! :oohyeah:

Wardyyy23

1) Steelbook forum to keep me up to date on my new addiction.

2) Blu Ray 3D as I have just purchased a new tv and blu ray player with soundbar!! Need to make the most out of it.

3) Contribute more pictures, to discuss more and leave my feedback.

Thanks for giveaway. It is awesome!!!! :scat:

1. Community Collections
2. Blu-ray Collector's & Limited Editions
3. After my first giveaway at HDN (that i enjoy it alot and i think many people like it), I'm planing on doing a giveaway of our custom editions, every month!! And also add a banner to our blog, to get more members!

Last edited:
1) Steelbook forum here aswell.
2) Video Games and Digibooks
3) Plan to help other members with Finnish releases if possible. :)

Last edited:
1 - The Steelbook Forum
2 - the Collectors and Other Limited Editions. I'm running out of Disney Steelbooks to collect :)
3 - I must get round to doing a giveaway soon. Also need to get more whales onto the site

1. Steelbooks
2. Collectibles
3. Tweet and Facebook more and more to help support HDN!

Thanks for this giveaway Wreck

1) Steelbook Forum obviously
2) Art & poster's forum
3) More active in discussions

A1H

first of all, thanks for the incredible give-away!!

1. steelbook board
2. vinyl collectibles (i visit this also quite often, but it's way too calm in there. :( )
3. contributing threads to the vinyl collectibles board (with single releases, or make sub-forums for the most popular re-issue soundtrack labels, like "death waltz", "one-way-static" or "waxwork".

1) I visit the steelbook forum the most.
2) I should visit the collectibles forum more often
3) Make more (non-spammy) post... I always read a lot (even before I signed up) but I don't make a lot of posts.

Awesome giveaway Guys :thumbs:

1] Steelbook Forum
2] Ninjas helping Ninjas and the Collectors and Other Limited Editions.
3] Its my one year anniversary in a couple of months so will plan my own little giveaway

Cheers :D

- The forum I visit most is the Steelbook one of course, cause I find there every single piece of information I need on steelbooks releases, etc, with the help of you NINJAS!

- I should visit more often the Digibook section cause I really like them, but I'm afraid to developp another addiction, and my bank account could not take it

- I plan on doing my very first giveaway somewhere during the year but waiting for an awesome french release to do it / and I'd like to paticipate more on discussions about movies releases in theatres.

Thank for this awesome, awesome giveaway and your enormous generosity at HDN! Fingers crossed, was planning on buying one this year but will not be possible because of the wedding so, would be a nice treat :)

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

1: Steelbook Forum is what I frequent the most.

2: Video Gaming or Collectibles

3: Maybe do some sales/trades and of course contributing pics of all the lovely steelbooks that ill aquire through the year :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. Definitely the steelbook forum :thumbs:
2. I'm starting to check the digibook forum too as that is my second favourite packaging option. :D
3. I need to start participating more in conversations and sharing pics of my ever growing collection! :scat::oohyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.