Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So I went in my man cupboard this morning, saw these looking unloved on the floor and thought it's #NINJAWEEK why not ;)
I actually gave these away before in members, yes all you non members we do things like that, and then was a little gutted so made another set for myself. Since I can't bring myself to cover up my white BB JP they just ended up lying around on the floor so to clear some room someone else might as well make use of them.

We have here 3 slipboxes for the 3 Nolan Batmans. They are sequence lenticulars so are flat but phase between 3 characters on each as shown in the vids. (sorry if the vids are a bit $hit but it was 5.30am! Also apologies if you can here Jeremy Kyle in the background it's all that's on at that time of the morning :hilarious:)

Batman Begins (Ras/Batman/Scarecrow)

Dark Knight (Gordon/Joker/Two Face)

Dark Knight Rises (Catwoman/Bane/Miranda)

So how do you enter? All you have to do is thank this post (this is where the list of entrants will come from so if your names not down you’re not coming in) and tagging me in your reply tell me, with the imminent arrival of Batman vs Superman who are you siding with?
You can also thank my lenticular award thread if you like here I have it now but thanks are always nice ;)

If some of you Ninja's want to enter the members giveaway here to that would be a help it's a very unloved thread :hilarious:

My other giveaways:
Antman Slipboxes
Shrek and HTTYD Slipboxes
Nolan Batman Trilogy of Slipboxes
Deadpool Slipbox

Rules: One entry per member
Winner: Winners will be announced on February 28th
Shipping: Winner pays shipping (worldwide)

Contestants:

Last edited:
@zesty Thank you. Your fullslips are really marvellous.
I side with superman. Whats not to like on an omnipotent alien invader who can destroy a huge City in minutes? If he doesn't get the love he deserves things will get worse.:notworthy:

Reactions: zesty
I would always side with batman but I don't feel the need to side with anyone for this film as we all know neither of them will win over the other in the end.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I will always support

maxresdefault.jpg

Fantastic, @zesty. Batman all the way. I mean it's starting to get a bit samey having Batsy come out on top, but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Brilliant work @zesty those look fantastic!

I'm with Superman, mostly because I want more big screen time for the boy scout.

Thanks for the giveaway!

These three look so amazing :wow: Thank you so much @zesty for this awesome giveaway and all the work you put in :notworthy:

Tough question since I'm a DC Head :oohyeah:
But it's Batman, everything else would be a lie :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.