Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you @Red

I loved Breaking Bad, I was hooked on that and couldn't stop watching it.I need to watch it all again sometime.

Currently I am really into Jessica Jones.David Tennant is superb as the bad guy.

The Blacklist rocks! Spader with his amazing performance every single episode wins it every time. Even though
the pregnancy storyline -albeit because of reality- kind of takes a bit out of it but it's still one awesome show! :thumbs:
But since this would be kind of unoriginal, I'm going for my favourite running TV show which is Better Call Saul. It's written brillantly and the 5-0 episode was just such a masterpiece, it's one of the few shows where you are entertained at every level. The best. :drool::drool: Bring it on, Season 2. :hungry:

Thanks for the awesome give-away, @Red! :notworthy:

Reactions: Red
Thanks @Red

I have lots of favourite TV shows, but at the moment I absolutely love House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is amazing in it and it's a modern day game of thrones without the incest and dragons

Thank you so much @Red!! What an amazing prize:woot::woot::woot:

My favourite show is the Shield. An amazing night program that kept getting better and better! What a last season!!!!

Wow. Thanks @Red, amazing prize.

My favourite TV show is 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'. Watching 5 morally bankrupt people concoct schemes and try make them work has never been so funny.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

Amazing giveaway. Thank you @Red

I love The Flash because, for me, it is the most interesting show on TV right now. They typically follow the old TV format of being episodic rather than long-form drama, although they do have those plot lines as well. But I don't have to suffer through terrible episodes because they are only focused on long-term material.

Thank you @Red for the giveaway.

vccgB31.gif

One of my all time favorite is Dexter. Because the suspense/thrill is hard to get from another show. I already watched it twice and it doesn't get old or repetitive. :)

1- Thanks @Red !
2- Walking Dead because i never have been so addicted with a tv serie. I just love the concept.
3- Thanks for this giveaway!

Thank you so much for the giveaway @Red! Very generous!

My favorite current show is definitely Better Call Saul. I loved Breaking Bad and the writing and flow is so similar, but yet they make it feel so different. Fantastic show.

Thanks for the giveaway @Red
I love the show The Returned. The show is in french but it has subtitles. I like it for its creepiness and the wayy it keeps you guessing as to why people are returning from the dead.

Wow! Thanks @Red What an unbelievable prize! :OMG::wow:

I absolutely love Game of Thrones. The story is incredible, the character development and portrayal are superb, the twists are completely unexpected, the action and effects are amazing and let's not forget it's got dragons in it! I have been hooked since the introduction of the white walkers in the first 5 minutes of season 1 episode 1!!! If anybody hasn't watched it what are you waiting for!? You're in for a real treat!!!

Thanks @Red for this great prize.
Right now I am currently hooked on American Crime. Great story and acting all around. This season has been great and last season was pretty awesome.

Wow @Red this is a incredible giveaway. Thank you

I love so many like breaking bad, true detective, Fargo, walking dead, this is England but my favourite is definatley game of thrones. Just epic

Thanks @Red
In the UK we've just finished a series called Dickensian. It was based on the works of Charles Dickens bringing different stories and character's in one amazing series. We'll worth a watch.:thumbs:

Thanks @Red I love the new show Lucifer. Its just really cheeky. A lot of comedy and cool special effects. Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.